- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Movies MTV Splitsvilla 12: Priyamvada Kanth & Shrey Mittal Win The Show; Check Out Fans Reaction
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Rhea Chakraborty and Khushi Kapoor also attended the Chandon party hosted by Manish Malhotra. While one went for a bold dress, other went for a fun sporty attire. They both looked awesome in their own way and gave us two contrasting party outfit goals. Let's decode their ensembles and looks.
Rhea Chakraborty's Black Dress
Rhea Chakraborty wore a little black dress, which was not just about anybody's cup of tea. She wore a sleeveless round-necked number that was structured and accentuated by side slits on the waist area. The dress enhanced her slender frame and Rhea paired it with black bondage sandals and carried a purse with her. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-parted tresses completed her stylish avatar.
Khushi Kapoor's Colour-blocked Separates
Khushi Kapoor gave us a refreshing and comfy party wear with those sporty separates. She looked stylish and made a strong case for colour-blocks. Khushi paired her sleeveless white crop top with maroon straight-fit pants. It was an awesome combination and she teamed her outfit with black sandals. Khushi accessorised her look with a layered neckpiece. Her makeup was enhanced by a glossy pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and dark kohl. The sleek tresses completed her look.
So, whose party look wowed you more and you would like to try? Let us know that in the comment section.