- 41 min ago 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- 1 hr ago Eyestrain (Asthenopia): Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Before Leaving Cannes Film Festival 2019, Diana Penty Gives Us A Textured Dress Goal
- 13 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Technology Why Indian EVMs cannot be hacked: Mythbuster for Elections 2019
- Movies Imran Khan's Mother-in-law REACTS To Reports Of Trouble In His Marriage With Avantika!
- News NDA makes big plans for next five years
- Sports Liverpool in talks with Werder Bremen striker Max Kruse
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue — Top Things To Know About Hyundai’s First Compact-SUV In India
- Finance Jet Airways Soars For Third-Straight Session By Over 8% After Hinduja Buy Buzz
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Rekha was the real stunner of the calendar launch event of Daboo Ratnani. She looked amazing in her quirky outfit and offered us a totally refreshing look. She went beyond traditional and modern and instead, opted for a very individualistic number. There is a reason Rekha is called a fashion diva. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
Her look was about giving surreal a rock chic touch. She wore an ensemble that was accentuated by flared silhouette and twisted folds. The veteran actress paired her outfit with a pair of straight-fit pants. Rekha teamed her tight pants with a flared coat, which we thought was an interesting combination. The actress paired her ensemble with metallic black-hued ankle-length boots, which were studded with sequins.
Rekha accessorised her look with a statement oxidised neckpiece, which we thought was a meticulous and perfect addition. She even wore chic rings and dark shades to elevate her look. The makeup was highlighted by a maroon lip shade and the actress rounded out her look with an impeccable bun. So, how did you find Rekha's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.