TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- On April 11 Sri Lankan Police Were Warned About Attacks On 11 Churches
- IPL 2019: RCB vs CSK — Highlights
- Aston Martin Vantage V12 Zagato Heritage Twins Revealed
- Kangana's Sister MOCKS At Deepika Padukone's Depression
- Millions Using 123456 As Password On Sensitive Accounts: Reports
- Credit Cards Against Bank Fixed Deposits: Know All About Them
- Ayurveda For Celiac Disease
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Raveena Tandon wore a contrasting hued sari for DeepVeer's Reception. Designed by Tarun Tahiliani, her sari looked a bit usual to us and we didn't like the teaming of the jewellery. Raveena's sari was underwhelming and she disappointed us a bit this time.
Coming to her sari, it was dipped in black hue and was patterned with gold nature-inspired embellishments. The shimmering silver addition was a beautiful part of the sari and colour-blocked her pallu. We wished the sari was dipped in just this minimal colour. The sari was intricately bordered in gold and Raveena teamed it with three-quarter black and silver blouse.
We didn't like her pendant choker as it didn't go well with the hue of her sari. We also thought those earrings were unnecessary add-ons. Raveena's makeup was dewy and marked by a light pink lip shade and heavy kohl. While her makeup was fine, her bun hairdo was an ultimate deal breaker.
What do you think about Raveena Tandon's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.