TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Raveena Tandon wore a contrasting hued sari for DeepVeer's Reception. Designed by Tarun Tahiliani, her sari looked a bit usual to us and we didn't like the teaming of the jewellery. Raveena's sari was underwhelming and she disappointed us a bit this time.
Coming to her sari, it was dipped in black hue and was patterned with gold nature-inspired embellishments. The shimmering silver addition was a beautiful part of the sari and colour-blocked her pallu. We wished the sari was dipped in just this minimal colour. The sari was intricately bordered in gold and Raveena teamed it with three-quarter black and silver blouse.
We didn't like her pendant choker as it didn't go well with the hue of her sari. We also thought those earrings were unnecessary add-ons. Raveena's makeup was dewy and marked by a light pink lip shade and heavy kohl. While her makeup was fine, her bun hairdo was an ultimate deal breaker.
What do you think about Raveena Tandon's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.