Raveena Tandon wore a contrasting hued sari for DeepVeer's Reception. Designed by Tarun Tahiliani, her sari looked a bit usual to us and we didn't like the teaming of the jewellery. Raveena's sari was underwhelming and she disappointed us a bit this time.
Coming to her sari, it was dipped in black hue and was patterned with gold nature-inspired embellishments. The shimmering silver addition was a beautiful part of the sari and colour-blocked her pallu. We wished the sari was dipped in just this minimal colour. The sari was intricately bordered in gold and Raveena teamed it with three-quarter black and silver blouse.
We didn't like her pendant choker as it didn't go well with the hue of her sari. We also thought those earrings were unnecessary add-ons. Raveena's makeup was dewy and marked by a light pink lip shade and heavy kohl. While her makeup was fine, her bun hairdo was an ultimate deal breaker.
What do you think about Raveena Tandon's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?