- 5 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Gaurang’s Latest Collection Is About Paithanis
- 8 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Four: Ananya Panday Makes A Stunning Showstopper Debut As The Blockbuster Bride
- 8 hrs ago Mother Teresa's 109th Birth Anniversary: Interesting Facts About The Missionary
- 9 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 3: Rakul Preet Sizzles In A Metallic Silver Look
- Sports Valentino Rossi fuelled by 2019 critics after return to form
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Promo OUT! Salman Khan Announces BIG TWIST; Reveals This Season Will Be ‘Tedha’!
- Technology Vodafone Re-introduces Rs. 20 Plan With 28 Days Validity
- News My dear friend Arun has left, says emotional Modi in Bahrain
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Raveena Tandon wore a contrasting hued sari for DeepVeer's Reception. Designed by Tarun Tahiliani, her sari looked a bit usual to us and we didn't like the teaming of the jewellery. Raveena's sari was underwhelming and she disappointed us a bit this time.
Coming to her sari, it was dipped in black hue and was patterned with gold nature-inspired embellishments. The shimmering silver addition was a beautiful part of the sari and colour-blocked her pallu. We wished the sari was dipped in just this minimal colour. The sari was intricately bordered in gold and Raveena teamed it with three-quarter black and silver blouse.
We didn't like her pendant choker as it didn't go well with the hue of her sari. We also thought those earrings were unnecessary add-ons. Raveena's makeup was dewy and marked by a light pink lip shade and heavy kohl. While her makeup was fine, her bun hairdo was an ultimate deal breaker.
What do you think about Raveena Tandon's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.