- 2 min ago Of Denim & LBD, Kriti Kharbanda Looks Sassy In Her Latest Airport Outfit
- 8 min ago Diljit Dosanjh Took A Break From Maximalist Outfits And Wowed Us With Minimal Ethnic Ensembles
- 1 hr ago Huma Qureshi Inspires Us To Bookmark Embellished Jumpsuits For Dazzling Parties
- 1 hr ago Hyposmia: Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Sheldon Cottrell's superb reflex throw runs Tamim Iqbal out - Watch
- Finance Facebook Announces Digital Currency Libra
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Automobiles Husband Buys Doctor Wife A Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
- Technology WD Announces Black SN750 NVMe SSD To Amplify PC Gaming Performance
- Movies Noted Actor Advises Jr NTR To Stay Away From Politics? Shocking Remark Goes Viral
- News 'Jai Sri Ram, Vande Mataram' slogan raised in LS as Owaisi takes oath
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Vicky Kaushal and Ranveer Singh were honoured at the Forbes India Tycoons of Tomorrow event, which was held in Mumbai. While Ranveer was felicitated with the Youth Icon Award, Vicky was presented with the Icon of Excellence Award. They both looked dapper and wore outfits in tune with their personality.
So, Ranveer, as usual, donned a quirky number. Vicky went for a muted-toned attire. The two leading men of Bollywood clearly impressed us with their fashion statements. Coming to Ranveer first, the actor changed his firecracker suit and went for a bright pink number. Yes, Ranveer's fashion can totally leave you surprised and it did this time too.
Ranveer wore a full-sleeved blazing pink Sunil Mehra suit. His attire was sharp-edged with a structural collar enhanced by a black piping. He teamed it with matching pants and a black-hued Sahil Aneja shirt. The actor rounded off his look with groovy shades, black formal shoes, and a black and white polka-dotted tie, which was not very visible.
Styled by Amandeep Kaur, Vicky Kaushal went for a contemporary number too but his suit was dipped in a dark shade. He wore a Tisa studio ensemble and looked debonair. The 'Manmarziyaan' actor wore a minimally printed bandhgala jacket with a pocket square and teamed it with plain-hued straight-fit pants.
He notched up his look with black-hued loafers from Berzeri and his latest spiked hairdo completed his avatar.
So, whose style you loved more - Ranveer's eccentric look or Vicky's understated classy avatar? Let us know in the comment section.