- 6 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 8 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 8 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 9 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News "Howdy Houston!" says Modi on arrival for a week-long US visit
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Vicky Kaushal and Ranveer Singh were honoured at the Forbes India Tycoons of Tomorrow event, which was held in Mumbai. While Ranveer was felicitated with the Youth Icon Award, Vicky was presented with the Icon of Excellence Award. They both looked dapper and wore outfits in tune with their personality.
So, Ranveer, as usual, donned a quirky number. Vicky went for a muted-toned attire. The two leading men of Bollywood clearly impressed us with their fashion statements. Coming to Ranveer first, the actor changed his firecracker suit and went for a bright pink number. Yes, Ranveer's fashion can totally leave you surprised and it did this time too.
Ranveer wore a full-sleeved blazing pink Sunil Mehra suit. His attire was sharp-edged with a structural collar enhanced by a black piping. He teamed it with matching pants and a black-hued Sahil Aneja shirt. The actor rounded off his look with groovy shades, black formal shoes, and a black and white polka-dotted tie, which was not very visible.
Styled by Amandeep Kaur, Vicky Kaushal went for a contemporary number too but his suit was dipped in a dark shade. He wore a Tisa studio ensemble and looked debonair. The 'Manmarziyaan' actor wore a minimally printed bandhgala jacket with a pocket square and teamed it with plain-hued straight-fit pants.
He notched up his look with black-hued loafers from Berzeri and his latest spiked hairdo completed his avatar.
So, whose style you loved more - Ranveer's eccentric look or Vicky's understated classy avatar? Let us know in the comment section.