- 2 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 3 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 4 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 5 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2: Somadas Walks Out Of The Show!
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ranveer Singh's brand of fashion is absolutely distinctive and unapologetic. The actor never fails to amaze us with his quirky avatars. The dapper actor is not the one to take a minimalist road. On the contrary, his fashion sensibility is absolutely maximalist. Now, for example, take his IIFA Awards 2019 look, the Padmaavatactor literally made our eyes pop out of the sockets. He wore a formal number but gave it a playful spin. The result was totally dramatic. So, let's decode his attire and look of the night.
So, Ranveer left us speechless with his Moschino suit, which we felt was a timeless number. It was from the brand's Pre Fall 19 collection and was accentuated by grey hue and textural tones. His attire was structured and consisted of a sharp blazer and matching graphic pants. The ensemble was also enhanced by graphic designs but the real winner was the red satin stole, which was beautifully draped. With this, Ranveer Singhnot only looked a class apart but also gave us style cues.
Styled by Nitasha Gaurav, he upped his look with sturdy black boots, which went well with his attire. Well, those boots made for a statement piece and since winter is coming, you know what to invest in. However, it is hard to imagine Ranveer sans the eccentric elements. So, the actor surprised us with jewellery pieces, which notched up his look. He wore a gold chain and tiny hoop earrings to up his look. But you see, his ponytail reminded us of the childhood days but kudos to the actor for sporting it effortlessly. Do, you think his hairstyle will trend or is too hard to digest?
So, what do you think about Ranveer Singh'soutfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates on IIFA Awards 2019.