Rani Mukherji is on a promotion spree of her upcoming film "Hichki", and the actress just launched a new song from the film. Yesterday, she was seen at the Cuckoo Club for an interview with Anupama Chopra.
Rani, as a part of her OOTD, wore a casual look book, including a graphic T-shirt with ripped jeans and white slip-on sneakers.
Along with the set of casuals, she wore a pair of black sunglasses to match the day-out look.
The actress kept her look simple, leaving no chance to be judged and according to us, she carried the easy-going simple style book quite nicely.
What's your take?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss