- 13 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 13 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 14 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 1 day ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Movies #NotMyDeepika Trends Urging Deepika Padukone To Not Work With MeToo Accused Luv Ranjan
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls begin title defence with win over Patna Pirates
- Technology TRAI Seeks Views On KYC Of DTH Set-Top Boxes
- News Dikshit's last instruction: Protest at BJP office if standoff between Priyanka, UP govt goes on
- Automobiles Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Rani Mukherji is on a promotion spree of her upcoming film "Hichki", and the actress just launched a new song from the film. Yesterday, she was seen at the Cuckoo Club for an interview with Anupama Chopra.
Rani, as a part of her OOTD, wore a casual look book, including a graphic T-shirt with ripped jeans and white slip-on sneakers.
Along with the set of casuals, she wore a pair of black sunglasses to match the day-out look.
The actress kept her look simple, leaving no chance to be judged and according to us, she carried the easy-going simple style book quite nicely.
What's your take?