Rani Mukherji is on a promotion spree of her upcoming film "Hichki", and the actress just launched a new song from the film. Yesterday, she was seen at the Cuckoo Club for an interview with Anupama Chopra.
Rani, as a part of her OOTD, wore a casual look book, including a graphic T-shirt with ripped jeans and white slip-on sneakers.
Along with the set of casuals, she wore a pair of black sunglasses to match the day-out look.
The actress kept her look simple, leaving no chance to be judged and according to us, she carried the easy-going simple style book quite nicely.
What's your take?
- Rani Mukherji's Airport Look Was Cooler After A Long Time
- The Mukherjee Girls Were Nabami Style Icons
- Choose Your Ganesh Chaturthi Nath From Your Favourite Celebrity
- GANESH CHATURTHI SPECIAL: Style Tips By Your Favourite Bollywood Stars
- TEEJ SPECIAL: Try Your Teej Special Leheriya Look By Following These Bollywood Divas
- MOMMY STYLE DUAL; Rani Vs Aishwarya In Their Travel Avatars