Randeep Hooda also graced the ramp at Delhi Times Fashion Week. The dapper actor walked down the ramp for the designer duo Bharat & Reshma on the second day of the ongoing fashion week. The designers presented their collection, 'Sartorial Splendour', which celebrated myriad textures, exquisite embroideries, structure, and androgyny in fashion. Their collection showcased myriad fashion sensibilities of modern men.
Randeep's particular outfit was a cross between traditional and western and reflected the style statement of a jet-setting liberated man, who is also connected to his roots. It was a full-sleeved outfit with crisp edges and sharp cuts. His ensemble was truly a sartorial splendour and was a refreshing take on the traditional jacket. Would it qualify as a wedding wear? Well, we most definitely thought so.
His jacket was updated with interesting textural techniques and subtle applique work. The asymmetrical hemline gave Randeep's jacket an interesting dimension. He paired it with straight-fit black pants and formal shoes, which complemented his ensemble perfectly.
It was as if the actor was walking in the garden area. He certainly gave discerning men a fresh wedding outfit to think about. How did you find his look? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know