- 30 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Ranbir Kapoor made a strong comeback with Sanju. The actor wowed us with his performance in the movie and proved to us yet again that his acting skills are par excellence. However, apart from his movies, Ranbir is also a silent force in fashion. His style sense is rooted and understated. His fashion is simple and pretty believable. For him, comfort is of prime importance when it comes to dressing up.
So, on his birthday, we have compiled top Ranbir Kapoor's looks for you.
The Cowboy Look
Ranbir looked super dapper for a photoshoot recently. He totally nailed the cowboy look and made us want to wear something classic. The actor paired his grey-hued tee with blue denims and navy blue formal shoes, but the real eye-catching piece was his leather brown-hued jacket, which was full-sleeved and every inch classy. He completed his look with metallic chains.
The Western Formal Look
Discerning men love Ranbir Kapoor because his style is inspiring. For an event, Ranbir ditched the casuals and switched to formals. He wore a western suit and looked debonair. He went for a dark blue-hued chequered coat and pants and paired it with a white shirt and textural tie. He completed his look with formal shoes.
The Elaborate Traditional Look
For a fashion show, Ranbir was dressed in a traditional ensemble and looked absolutely slay-worthy. He blended two realms of fashion- minimalism and maximalism and made it work too. While his kurta accentuated by an asymmetrical hemline and pyjamas were ivory in colour, his jacket was contrasted by a dark hue. His jacket was also adorned with intricate floral details.
The Retro Airport Look
Sometimes the actor does surprise us by going beyond his regular style. For an airport look, Ranbir wore something velvet and left us jaw-dropped. He wore a quarter-sleeved maroon top and paired it with matching straight-fit pyjamas. It was a perfect mix of athleisure and glam, and Ranbir pulled it off like a pro. He rounded off his look with a beanie and boot.
The Futuristic Look
For a photoshoot, Ranbir donned a blue and white attire and left us stunned. His look was unconventional and his attire was marked by crisp sartorial cuts. He wore a collared jacket with a slanted edge and paired it with matching pants, white tee, and white shoes. His jacket was oversized and fascinating.
The Subtle Ethnic Look
One of our favourite Ranbir's look is his this one. He wore a minimally done bandhgala jacket and paired it with dhoti-styled pyjamas. While his jacket was enhanced by black colour, his pyjamas were dipped in a white shade. His jacket was notched up by meticulous prints, which brought alive his attire. He completed his look with black formal shoes.
The Quirky Look
Oh yes, Ranbir Kapoor can totally ace the quirky surreal look when he has to. The actor surprised us in this photoshoot, where he donned this blue and white shirt, which was highlighted by a painting that represented cosmic love. We thought his shirt was fabulous and awe-inspiring.
The Colour-Blocked Look
Ranbir Kapoor looked dapper at Ambani's wedding festivities. He wore an understated traditional outfit that consisted of a deep maroon asymmetrical jacket and he teamed his jacket with white pyjamas, which colour-blocked his jacket. Ranbir completed his look with black loafers and dark shades