- 1 hr ago Besharam Bewaffa Promotions: Divya Khosla Kumar Gives Winter Fashion Goals In Her Super Cute Sweater Dress
- 4 hrs ago Horoscope 2021: Love And Marriage Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 02 December 2020
- 16 hrs ago Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Finance Nifty Metal Trades Strong; Posted 25% Gains In November Month
- Movies Soorarai Pottru: Samantha Akkineni Reviews Suriya Starrer; Calls It ‘Film Of The Year’
- Technology Samsung Launches New Programs For Customers In India
- News Cyclone Burevi: IMD issues red alert; NDRF deployed in TN and Kerala
- Sports India vs Australia | Is 3rd ODI a dead rubber? Truth is far from it
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
- Automobiles Bike Sales Report For November 2020: TVS Motor Company Register 21% Growth In Yearly Sales
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Bollywood and South actress Rakul Preet Singh has always impressed us with her sartorial picks. Be it ethnic or western, everytime the actress steps out in a stunning outfit, she catches our attention. Her sarees and dresses are what we always want to steal. Recently, Rakul Preet took to her Instagram handle to share a series of pictures, where she was seen flaunting her blue ruffle dress. Her dress seemed perfect for unplanned weekend parties. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for a event in Chennai, Rakul Preet Singh opted for a one-shoulder sweetheart-neckline midi dress, which came from the label Hemant and Nandita. Her pretty dress was accentuated by heavy light and dark blue-hued prints. Styled by Aastha Sharma, her midi featured high-low hemline and triple ruffled layers. The De De Pyaar De actress completed her look with a pair of pointed white printed pumps from Christian Louboutin. She accessorised her look with silver-toned earrings, floral, and gold-toned rings from the label Confluence. The diva further upped her look with purple-hued nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Rakul Preet slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, pink-hued eye shadow, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The actress left her mid-parted highlted tresses loose.
We really liked this outfit of Rakul Preet Singh. Didn't you like it too? Let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Rakul Preet Singh