- 7 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 7 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 8 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- 8 hrs ago Tiger Shroff Stylishly Takes A Dig At War Co-star Hrithik Roshan With His Krrish Tee
- Movies Street Dancer 3D: Nora Fatehi Says Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Took Her Under Their Wings
- News IRCTC Bharat Darshan tour package from MP to Gujarat: Check date, fare and tour details
- Technology GTA: San Andreas Available For Free: Download Now Using Rockstar Games Launcher
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Radhika Apte recently stunned us with her dress but the same we couldn't say about her jewellery. The actress wore an abstract number for a photoshoot and her look was a bit towards the maximalist side. Let's decode her dress and look, which was both a hit and a miss.
So, the Sacred Games actress wore an H&M collar dress, which was detailed with folded three-quarter slit sleeves and asymmetrical hemline. Her dress was notched up by grey, white, and blue shades. The splash of red accentuated her attire and made her attire look so unique. Well, this dress of Radhika Apte's was certainly eye-catching and seemed comfortable too. She paired it with smart black-hued pointed pumps by Aldo. With this look, she gave us a fashion goal.
Styled by Who Wore What When, Radhika also accessorised her look with chic jewellery from Studio Metallurgy. Though we loved her jewellery pieces but according to us, her jewellery didn't go well with the theme of the dress. Her metallic earrings and statement floral rings didn't seem to add to the abstract touch. However, the makeup was good with a brown lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and her impeccable bun spruced up her look. But for the jewellery, Radhika Apte looked stunning. So, do you agree with us? Let us know that in the comment section.