The rumoured couple, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas also graced Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta's pre-engagement party. The duo was seen holding hands and posing together for the shutterbugs. Dressed to T, they looked so awesome with each other and gave us couple goals.
And Priyanka indeed wore the colour of love - red. She looked stunning with Nick, who contrasted her red with black. She wore a simple sari for the occasion and looked gorgeous AF. While at the pre-engagement party, Priyanka wore a lilac Tarun Tahiliani sari, today at the pre-engagement festivities, she donned an Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla number.
Her sari game was strong and she looked absolutely ravishing. Her sari was dipped in the bright red shade and was enhanced by shimmering silver metallic borders. Her spaghetti-strap blouse was highly embellished and accentuated her ensemble. Priyanka's sari was beautifully draped and totally highlighted her lithe frame.
Priyanka wore minimal jewellery and that we thought was a sensible decision. She wore statement bangles, earrings, and a ring to enhance her hot avatar. Her red lip shade, pink eyeshadow, and black bindi were spot on. Her side-swept messy hairdo went perfectly with the attire.
Nick, on the other hand, sported a classy look. He wore a V-neck coat and paired it with matching trousers and a white shirt. He looked as poised and amazing as Priyanka.
Well, Nick and Priyanka together were a visual treat and we hope to see more of them.
- Kangana Ranaut's Salwar Kameez Is What We Are Dying To Wear Right Away
- On Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday, Here Are Some Of Her Defining Style Moments
- Priyanka Chopra V/s Shama Sikander: Whose Polka-Dotted Outfit Was More Stunning?
- Janhvi Kapoor And Ishaan Khatter's Latest Swoon-Worthy Style Is Perfect For Semi-Formal Affairs
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: What Makes Priyanka Chopra Stand Apart As A Global Style Icon?
- Sonakshi Sinha's Latest Street Style Is What You Will Be Scared To Copy