- 11 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 12 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 12 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 12 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- News MOEF Babus misguide media, political bosses in Govt
- Technology Best 8GB RAM Smartphones To Buy Under Rs. 30,000
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The rumoured couple, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas also graced Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta's pre-engagement party. The duo was seen holding hands and posing together for the shutterbugs. Dressed to T, they looked so awesome with each other and gave us couple goals.
And Priyanka indeed wore the colour of love - red. She looked stunning with Nick, who contrasted her red with black. She wore a simple sari for the occasion and looked gorgeous AF. While at the pre-engagement party, Priyanka wore a lilac Tarun Tahiliani sari, today at the pre-engagement festivities, she donned an Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla number.
Her sari game was strong and she looked absolutely ravishing. Her sari was dipped in the bright red shade and was enhanced by shimmering silver metallic borders. Her spaghetti-strap blouse was highly embellished and accentuated her ensemble. Priyanka's sari was beautifully draped and totally highlighted her lithe frame.
Priyanka wore minimal jewellery and that we thought was a sensible decision. She wore statement bangles, earrings, and a ring to enhance her hot avatar. Her red lip shade, pink eyeshadow, and black bindi were spot on. Her side-swept messy hairdo went perfectly with the attire.
Nick, on the other hand, sported a classy look. He wore a V-neck coat and paired it with matching trousers and a white shirt. He looked as poised and amazing as Priyanka.
Well, Nick and Priyanka together were a visual treat and we hope to see more of them.