- 3 hrs ago Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Pandey Shares Her Mother's 3-Ingredient DIY Face Mask To Get Fresh And Glowing Skin
- 6 hrs ago Happy Birthday Rashmika Mandanna: Her Top 5 Versatile Fashionable Outfits
- 7 hrs ago What Are Ventilators And Why Are They Important For COVID-19 Patients?
- News Anti-parasitic drug kills coronavirus within 48 hours in lab grown cells: Study
- Sports On This Day in 2005: MS Dhoni announced his arrival at big stage with his first ODI century in Visakhapatnam
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Technology Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- Movies Neha Pendse On Lockdown Being Compared To Bigg Boss: ‘BB Is True Hell, This Is La-la Land’
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Global icon, Priyanka Chopra Jonas is that one actress who has always been in the headlines because of her stylish personality. Be it casual gatherings, grand events, airport, or even just a casual photoshoot, the diva never fails to impress the audience with her sartorial choices.
Recently, Priyanka Chopra attended an event in Miami to unveil the PortdeStella festival series. She took to her Instagram handle to share a couple of pictures. She was dressed in a yellow and brown exquisitely-printed mini dress. The dress looked quite pretty. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the event, Priyanka Chopra Jonas opted for a balloon-sleeved deep V-notched neckline yellow and brown mini dress, which came from the label Dior. Her cute dress was accentuated by giraffe print. The statement leather belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. Styled by Mimi Cuttrell, the actress paired it with a pair of ankle-length strapped heels from the label Sergio Rossi. Priyanka upped her look with a chain neckpiece and matching nail paint.
On the makeup front, with minimal base and slight contouring, she spruced up her look with filled thick brows, kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and light pink lip shade, Priyanka let loose her mid-parted short straight tresses and looked beautiful.
We really liked Priyanka Chopra's yellow and brown printed dress and it seemed perfect for weekend parties. So, what do you think about her dress and look? Let us know that.
Photos Credit: Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Instagram