- 6 min ago Struggling With Cakey Make-up? Here Is Your Guide To Applying Make-up On Dry Skin
- 13 min ago 17 Foods To Eat And Avoid Before Travelling
- 58 min ago Ananya Panday, Alia Bhatt And Other Bollywood Divas Make Fashionable Splash At An Event
- 1 hr ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Vicky Kaushal Looks Dapper In An All-White Attire On The Ramp
- Sports ICC T20I rankings: Kohli slips to 10th; Rahul, Rohit static
- News Hindu Mahasabha chief says coronavirus is an 'avatar' to punish non-vegetarians
- Finance Planning for 5 Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposit? List of Things to Check
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Movies Sivakarthikeyan’s Double Treat On Birthday; Releases First Looks Of Doctor And Ayalaan
- Technology itel Launches Vision 1 Smartphone With 2GB RAM And 4000mAh Battery For Rs. 5,499
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas came up with their new song, What A Man Gotta Do. The song featured the J sisters too, Priyanka Chopa Jonas, Sophie Turner, and Danielle Jonas, who added a touch of glamour and brilliant dance moves to the song. We also saw Nick Jonas opening the song and is later joined by Priyanka. Well, their outfits absolutely caught our attention and reminded us of the retro era. So, let's talk about it.
Nick Jonas, in the beginning of the song, reminded us of Tom Cruise in the movie, Risky Business (1983). Well, minus the pants and with white formal shirt, white old-fashioned socks, he aced the Tom Cruise look from the movie. Nick also accessorised his look with black shades and later, Priyanka Chopra Jonas also joined him in the dance and gave us a twinning moment.
The Sky Is Pink actress, also wore a white formal shirt and socks like Nick Jonas and twinned with him. She upped her look with white hoops and left her tresses loose. Her makeup marked by pink lip shade and nude-toned eye shadow completed her look. So, how did you find Nick and Priyanka's twinning moment? Let us know that.
Photo Credit: Jonas Brothers