- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Kiara Advani And Other B-Town Divas Make Fashionable Splash In One-Shoulder Gowns
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 May 2020
- 14 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 16 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- Sports Cricket Australia: 'ICC T20 World Cup at high risk, but India series likely to go ahead on schedule'
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Confused Over Bhumi Pednekar Calling Him Baller: Nobody's Telling Me What It Means
- Finance RBI Imposes Fines On 3 Banks For Violation Of Rules
- Technology Alleged OnePlus Z Screen Protector Leaks Revealing Front Design
- News With nearly 7,500 cases, India's tally crosses 1.65 lakh cases
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas came up with their new song, What A Man Gotta Do. The song featured the J sisters too, Priyanka Chopa Jonas, Sophie Turner, and Danielle Jonas, who added a touch of glamour and brilliant dance moves to the song. We also saw Nick Jonas opening the song and is later joined by Priyanka. Well, their outfits absolutely caught our attention and reminded us of the retro era. So, let's talk about it.
Nick Jonas, in the beginning of the song, reminded us of Tom Cruise in the movie, Risky Business (1983). Well, minus the pants and with white formal shirt, white old-fashioned socks, he aced the Tom Cruise look from the movie. Nick also accessorised his look with black shades and later, Priyanka Chopra Jonas also joined him in the dance and gave us a twinning moment.
The Sky Is Pink actress, also wore a white formal shirt and socks like Nick Jonas and twinned with him. She upped her look with white hoops and left her tresses loose. Her makeup marked by pink lip shade and nude-toned eye shadow completed her look. So, how did you find Nick and Priyanka's twinning moment? Let us know that.
Photo Credit: Jonas Brothers