- Automobiles India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- Technology Google Search's new avatar might be bad news for bloggers
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty's Son Namashi To Debut In Bollywood With Rajkumar Santoshi's Next
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- News In Mandya, Sumalatha wins by over 90,000 votes against Nikhil Kumaraswamy
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: New Zealand look to punch above weight, again!
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
After her successful third Met Gala, Priyanka Chopra Jonas is all set to make her Cannes debut. She was papped as she left her apartment in a semi-formal avatar and with a large metallic suitcase. The actress looked smart in her ensemble, which had a whiff of quirky touch. Her attire exuded comfy vibes and this was a pretty understated look. Let's decode her ensemble and look, which totally wowed us.
So, Priyanka wore a quirky white shirt, which seemed to be adorned with a caricature image and she paired it with high-waist pinstripe trousers. Her trousers were flared and she notched up her look with an old-fashioned structured jacket. With her black jacket, she also gave us a break from those long shrugs. In a nutshell, Priyanka's look was a cross between formal and informal.
The diva paired her ensemble with pointed pumps, which looked so chic and she carried a textured purse with her other than the suitcase. It was a fuss-free avatar and Priyanka also wore dark shades and her makeup was marked by a light pink lip shade. She made a neat bun instead of leaving those tresses loose and that completed her look. Priyanka surprised us again and we wonder what she would be wearing for her red carpet appearance. Don't you think she looked amazing as ever? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.