- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Automobiles Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- News If result in line with exit polls, EVM allegations would lose 'non-existent rationale': Jaitley
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas recently graced the 2nd Annual Winter Gala. The actress opted for an Elie Saab number for the special occasion. She looked spectacular in her gown, which was multi-hued. Let's decode her outfit and the party look.
The actress, who is busy promoting, 'Isn't It Romantic' these days, elevated her style quotient with this number, which was about dark hues. Her outfit came from Elie Saab's Ready-To-Wear Spring/Summer 2019 collection. Her halter and the sleeveless dress was beautifully structured and came alive with red, purple, and blue hues. It was also detailed with black-hued lace accent and was unapologetically sheer. Priyanka pulled off this bold number effortlessly.
This was an embellished number and Priyanka carried a smart black clutch with her. Her makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by a matte pink lip shade and well-defined kohl. She rounded out her look with sleek middle-parted tresses, which went well with her gorgeous avatar. While her gown was dramatic, her look was minimal and seemed surprisingly jewellery-free. So, what do you think about Priyanka Chopra's look and outfit of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.