- Sports MS Dhoni on lack of batting time: Haven’t batted for a long time, 14-day quarantine doesn’t help
- News India can promise to be Africa's most steadfast partner: Jaishankar
- Movies Suriya To Start Shooting For Pandiraj Project In January 2021?
- Technology OnePlus Nord Users Experiencing Random Factory Data Reset Issue: Report
- Finance Shapoorji Pallonji Group To Exit Tata Group
- Automobiles Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Pranutan Bahl is all wrapped up in the promotions of her upcoming film, 'Notebook', which will mark her debut. The actress has also been giving us traditional and fusion wear ideas. Her fashion game is strong and she recently wore an outfit by Debashri Samanta for the promotions. Pranutan looked gorgeous and inspired us to go desi shopping.
The actress wore a handwoven maxi dress by the designer, which was dipped in an indigo and grey hue. Her dress was the roseweave maxi dress and was a cross between traditional and western. It was a full-sleeved flared number with subtle dotted prints and meticulous display of rose flowers. This dress of hers also featured grey ruffled accents, which blended with her attire. Pranutan's dress was definitely about beautiful layering.
She accessorised her look with a statement ring and earrings from the label, Aaree Accessories. The makeup was dewy-toned with accentuated cheekbones, glossy red lip shade, and smoky kohl. The braided tresses completed her fusion look. Pranutan looked lovely. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.