- 1 hr ago 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- 3 hrs ago Eyestrain (Asthenopia): Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Before Leaving Cannes Film Festival 2019, Diana Penty Gives Us A Textured Dress Goal
- 15 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan To Play Himself In Vikram Gokhale's Marathi Film 'AB Ani CD'
- Sports England will be at the heart of a special World Cup, says Vaughan
- News Why Yeddyurappa may get a top posting in Delhi and not Karnataka
- Automobiles Toyota Corolla Owner Gets Car Wrapped In Cow Dung — Jugaad Level 9999
- Finance Home Loan Interest Rate Comparison Between HFCs And Banks
- Technology Get the OPPO R17 Pro, OPPO A7 for Rs 10,000 less; Here's how
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The upcoming actress and granddaughter of legendary star Nutan, Pranutan Bahl was dressed to impress at the Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards 2019. She came with her 'Notebook' co-star, Zaheer Iqbal for the event. The actress wore a chic ensemble by Rocky Star and left us breathless with her style statement.
Pranutan didn't go for the usual embellished or matte numbers but instead opted for a printed dress that seemed sari-inspired. The designer played with contrasts in terms of hue and the attire was beautifully structured. The sleeveless bodice of her ensemble featured a sari pallu-like drape that added an interesting element. The skirt, which was splashed in a lighter hue, featured an overlapping detail and a deep front slit. The attire came with a train, which gave Pranutan's ensemble a red carpet-worthy effect.
She teamed her dress with shiny bondage-inspired pencil heels, which went well with her outfit. Pranutan accessorised her look with drop-shaped danglers that came from the label, Outhouse and elevated her style quotient. The makeup was highlighted by a light pink lip shade and nude-toned eye shadow. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, how did you find Pranutan Bahl's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.