- 2 min ago Happy Birthday Kartik Aaryan: Five Times The Actor Charmed With His Fashion Choices
- 32 min ago No Shave November Special: Benefits Of Beard Growth Serum And How To Apply It
- 41 min ago All Hell Breaks Loose When Indian Parents Find About Dating, 6 Tips To Guide Your Children
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 November 2019
- Movies Will Sarileru Neekevvaru Teaser Carry The Release Date Of The Movie?
- Sports Bangladesh PM arrives in Kolkata to attend Day/Night Test match
- Technology ISRO Postpones Launch Of Cartosat-3 Satellite To November 27
- Finance Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai Among Cities On New Global Prosperity Index
- News Writer Atish Ali Taseer who lost OCI card moves Supreme Court
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
The upcoming actress and granddaughter of legendary star Nutan, Pranutan Bahl was dressed to impress at the Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards 2019. She came with her 'Notebook' co-star, Zaheer Iqbal for the event. The actress wore a chic ensemble by Rocky Star and left us breathless with her style statement.
Pranutan didn't go for the usual embellished or matte numbers but instead opted for a printed dress that seemed sari-inspired. The designer played with contrasts in terms of hue and the attire was beautifully structured. The sleeveless bodice of her ensemble featured a sari pallu-like drape that added an interesting element. The skirt, which was splashed in a lighter hue, featured an overlapping detail and a deep front slit. The attire came with a train, which gave Pranutan's ensemble a red carpet-worthy effect.
She teamed her dress with shiny bondage-inspired pencil heels, which went well with her outfit. Pranutan accessorised her look with drop-shaped danglers that came from the label, Outhouse and elevated her style quotient. The makeup was highlighted by a light pink lip shade and nude-toned eye shadow. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, how did you find Pranutan Bahl's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.