- 54 min ago Siemens Healthineers Opens Its Medical Imaging Manufacturing Plant In India
- 1 hr ago Manto Completes One Year And Here's Why White Kurta Pyjama Set Matters?
- 1 hr ago Strawberry Legs: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends This Week: Malvika Mohan, Kareena Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha & Radhika Apte
- Technology How To Pair PS4 And Xbox Controller With iPhone or iPad
- Movies Case Filed Against Bhanupriya For Harassing Minor Domestic Help
- News Court reserves order on DK Shivakumar's bail plea in money laundering case
- Sports India Vs South Africa 3rd T20I in Bengaluru: Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI Updates & Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Finance Govt Likely To Amend EPF Rules To Allow Switching From EPS To NPS
- Automobiles First Electric Truck In India Revealed: IPLT Rhino 5536 Performance, Range & Features
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Pranutan Bahl, the granddaughter of the legendary actress, Nutan is already giving us style goals. She is slowly yet steadily flaunting her fashion game and so far, has shown to us that her dress sense is diverse. The budding actress is actually the fashion inspiration that all the young girls need. Her fashion is simple and believable.
So, recently Pranutan stepped out on the streets and gave us a sizzling fashion goal. She paired two different outfits and looked extremely fashionable. Not only that, the actress taught us how to team formals with informal and it was an inspiring ensemble- something that we can also wear.
So, she wore an olive-green trench-styled jacket, which was full-sleeved but Pranutan folded her sleeves. It was a shirt-like top with a button-down and she gave it a structure with the help of a chic brown-hued belt. Pranutan wore this shirt over a denim ensemble and totally gave us a winning colour-blocked look.
We absolutely loved how she layered her muted-toned outfit. She teamed her attire with white-hued comfy shoes and carried a Louis Vuitton side bag with her. Pranutan accessorised her look with a golden-hued pendant. Her makeup was light and natural, while her side-swept tresses rounded off her look.
Pranutan dazzled us with her street-style avatar. Don't you think she looked fabulous? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.