- 27 min ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 31 min ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 47 min ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- 1 hr ago Dolls Outnumber Humans In A Village In Japan
- Movies Made In Heaven's Sobhita Dhulipala's Reaction On Being Part Of Bigg Boss 3 Telugu Will SHOCK You!
- Sports Akram hopes Pakistan will repeat the '92 heroics in ICC World Cup 2019
- News Situation in Bengal nothing less than Emergency: Prakash Javadekar
- Automobiles BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Technology Drone Flying Laws Of Five Important Countries — Everything You Need To Know
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Pranutan Bahl, the granddaughter of the legendary actress, Nutan is already giving us style goals. She is slowly yet steadily flaunting her fashion game and so far, has shown to us that her dress sense is diverse. The budding actress is actually the fashion inspiration that all the young girls need. Her fashion is simple and believable.
So, recently Pranutan stepped out on the streets and gave us a sizzling fashion goal. She paired two different outfits and looked extremely fashionable. Not only that, the actress taught us how to team formals with informal and it was an inspiring ensemble- something that we can also wear.
So, she wore an olive-green trench-styled jacket, which was full-sleeved but Pranutan folded her sleeves. It was a shirt-like top with a button-down and she gave it a structure with the help of a chic brown-hued belt. Pranutan wore this shirt over a denim ensemble and totally gave us a winning colour-blocked look.
We absolutely loved how she layered her muted-toned outfit. She teamed her attire with white-hued comfy shoes and carried a Louis Vuitton side bag with her. Pranutan accessorised her look with a golden-hued pendant. Her makeup was light and natural, while her side-swept tresses rounded off her look.
Pranutan dazzled us with her street-style avatar. Don't you think she looked fabulous? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.