- 2 min ago WEEKLY HOROSCOPE: 13 October – 19 October
- 25 min ago World Students’ Day: A Quick 5 Minute Make-up Routine For College Girls
- 1 hr ago Joseph Plateau's 218th Birthday: Google Pays Tribute To The Physicist Who Led To The Birth Of Cinema
- 1 hr ago Pompe Disease: Types, Causes, Inheritance, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Technology BSNL To Launch 4G Services In West Bengal: Report
- News Biggest pressure on Pak from anti-terror watchdog FATF: Doval
- Movies Is Salman Khan Moving Out Of Galaxy Apartments To A Posh Locality?
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw preview and schedule: October 14, 2019
- Finance Centre Proposes 3 Changes To EPF Rule: This Is How You Will Be Impacted
- Automobiles Maruti Ertiga Tour M Diesel Variant Launched In India: Priced At Rs 9.80 Lakh
- Travel 10 Least Visited Places In India And Why You Should Visit Them
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
The granddaughter of veteran actress Nutan, Pranutan Bahl is all set to make a Bollywood debut. Daughter of Mohnish Bahl, Pranutan is just as beautiful as her grandmother and we can't wait to see her on-screen. Her Instagram account has a lot of sunset and nature-inspired pictures, but she has an amazing dress sense too.
Her style is simple but she has a great affinity for fabrics and colours. Pranutan is a style icon for all the girls, who love to experiment. Here are her style moments that have totally bowled us over. Take a look.
The Sizzling Black Dress
Pranutan's little black dress is winning the internet today. She wore one of the most sizzling black dresses. It was a one-shouldered number and hugged her slender frame beautifully. Her attire also featured a slight side-slit. Her makeup was nude and highlighted by subtle pink lip shade. Pranutan's side-swept wavy tresses rounded off her look.
The Beautiful Cream And Golden Sari
The budding actress wore this classic sari and totally mesmerised us. Her sari was splashed in cream hue and was accentuated by intricately done golden embellishments. She paired her sari with a sleeveless blouse that had golden straps and was also heavily adorned with meticulous details. This time, Pranutan kept her long tresses straight and rounded off her look with a pink lip shade.
The Summery Number
Pranutan can don a cute avatar when she wants to. She sported a sleeveless dress, which was enhanced by purple-hued star-shaped prints. Her dress was white in colour and she also teamed it with matching loafers. She carried a cross-bodied heart-shaped bag with her and kept her makeup natural.
The Pastel Delight
Well, we got to see one of Pranutan's contemplative side as she was clicked sitting by the pond. She wore a baby pink sheer kurta with intricate white-hued embroidery and paired it with white palazzo pants. She made a messy ponytail to notch up her look and well that was certainly a makeup-free look. We loved her chikanakri ensemble.
The All-white Look
The soon-to-be actress took a selfie and absolutely gave us casual wear goals. She paired her full-sleeved embroidered kurta with plain-hued matching pyjamas. It was a flowy kurta enhanced by comfort quotient. She wore a dark kohl to spruce up her look and her makeup was natural.
So, how did you find Pranutan's style game? Isn't it wonderful and so believable?