Parineeti Chopra along with the cast and crew of her upcoming film Golmaal Again, promoted the movie at the Mumbai Film Festival on Sunday.
The annual film festival organized by The Mumbai Academy of the Moving Image (MAMI) took place this weekend and many stars, including the 'stylista' Parineeti Chopra, came to the event donning their stunning avatars.
Parineeti looked gorgeous as she wore a whole set of pop colours and as she described it in her social media post, she was wearing all her favourite colours in one frame.
She wore a set of separates from Miuniku, including a multi-coloured closed neck and full-sleeve top along with a black peplum skirt.
- Parineeti Chopra Going Green For A Watch Showroom Inauguration
- Parineeti Chopra Turns The Sassiest For Unveiling Australia Tourism Video
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- LOOK RELEASED: First Ever Corporate Look Of Parineeti Chopra For Yash Raj Films
- Parineeti Chopra Was The Sassiest One At Airport
- Parineeti Chopra's Traditional Look Is One Of Her Best
- Kalki Koechlin Rocked Her Casuals For Thursday's OOTD