Parineeti Chopra along with the cast and crew of her upcoming film Golmaal Again, promoted the movie at the Mumbai Film Festival on Sunday.
The annual film festival organized by The Mumbai Academy of the Moving Image (MAMI) took place this weekend and many stars, including the 'stylista' Parineeti Chopra, came to the event donning their stunning avatars.
Parineeti looked gorgeous as she wore a whole set of pop colours and as she described it in her social media post, she was wearing all her favourite colours in one frame.
She wore a set of separates from Miuniku, including a multi-coloured closed neck and full-sleeve top along with a black peplum skirt.
- Parineeti Chopra's Burgundy Hairdo And Sassy Airport Attire Is The Coolest Combination Ever
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra Boast Anti-Trending Elaborate Bridal Outfits For The Latest Shoot
- Parineeti Chopra's New Hair Colour And Street-Style Look Was Totally Stare-Worthy
- Parineeti Chopra’s Quirky LBD Proves That Priyanka’s Bash Is Not A Traditional Affair
- Woah! Arjun Kapoor And Parineeti Chopra Set The Ramp Ablaze At A Fashion Show
- Parineeti Chopra Ups Her Style Game In A Vibrant Floral Kurti