- 4 hrs ago Dandiya Night With Leslie Lewis And DJ Vipul Khurana, Phoenix Marketcity Bengaluru On 28th September
- 5 hrs ago Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- 5 hrs ago What Are Magnetic Eyelashes? Here Is How To Wear Them
- 6 hrs ago Ghatasthapana 2019: Significance, Date And Muhurat
- News Trump meets Imran Khan, says "I am ready, willing and able to mediate Kashmir issue"
- Movies Oththa Seruppu Size 7 Movie Review: This Parthiban Movie Is A Brave Attempt
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Pallavi Sharda looked amazing as ever as she walked the pink carpet at Cannes Series with her co-stars from Beecham House. She wore separates by Payal Singhal and kept it traditional at the international event. It was a lightweight ensemble and Pallavi pulled it off effortlessly. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, Pallavi wore grey-hued separates, which consisted of a half-sleeved blouse with a deep-neck and she teamed it with a flared skirt. Her attire was adorned with multi-hued patterns, which accentuated her ensemble. Pallavi's attire was modern and represented women, who are traditional yet bold.
She accessorised her look with metallic earrings and a statement ring, which came from the label, Flowerchild By Shaheen Abbas. The makeup was rather bold with a fuschia pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and light kohl. The sleek tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Pallavi Sharda's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.