- 1 hr ago On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- 18 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 20 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 20 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- News Covid-19 survivor tales: How pandemic created mounting medical debts to bankrupt Indians
- Movies Salaar: Is Katrina Kaif A Part Of Prabhas Starrer?
- Automobiles New Tata Tiago NRG Launched In India At Rs 6.57 Lakh: New Exterior Design, Colours & More Available
- Technology Lenovo Tab P12 Pro With SD855 Chip Expected Soon; Google Play Console Listing Confirms
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Lovlina Borgohain crashes out in semis, settles for bronze medal
- Finance This Savings Account Offers Up To 6.25% Interest With Health & Wellness Benefits: Check Details
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Born on 14 May 1987, Bollywood actress and model Zareen Khan is loved and admired for her stunning personality and great fashion sense. The diva keeps mesmerising her fans with her gorgeous looks and sartorial choices online. If you're heading towards any place or occasion and looking for some outfit ideas, just scroll through the star's Instagram feed and you'll be all sorted for the event. Today, on her birthday, we have picked three outfits from her wardrobe for office, party, and wedding reception fashion goals. Take a look.
Zareen Khan's Green Pantsuit For Office
Zareen Khan sported a forest-green pantsuit, which came from the label Our Love. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved two-buttoned blazer and matching wide-legged pants. Her blazer was accentuated by embroidered dotted patterns all over and she layered it with a black tee. Styled by Trisha Jani, the Veer actress completed her look with a pair of pointed black heels and accessorised her look with earrings, a wristband, and rings and painted her nails red. She let loose her mid-parted straight tresses and spruced up her look with sharp contouring marked by pointed brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and red lip shade. Zareen Khan's pantsuit is perfect for official meetings.
Zareen Khan's Black Dress For Parties
Zareen Khan was dressed to slay in a slight off-shoulder black sequin dress, which came from Meraki Couture by Nuzhat Khan. Her full-length dress featured a thigh-high front slit that added bold quotient to her look. Styled by Hitendra Kapopara, the Hate Story 3 actress teamed her dress with a pair of black heels and upped her look with chunky earrings, bracelet, and a ring. She kept her heavily curled locks to one side and elevated her look with pointed brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, highlighted cheekbones, and coral-red lip shade. Zareen's stunning dress makes perfect to slay at parties.
Zareen Khan's Blue Gown For Wedding Reception
Zareen Khan donned a midnight-blue heavily-sequinned gown, which came from the label Miraya by Pooja Pawan Khosla and gave fashion inspiration for wedding reception. Her beautiful flared gown featured only one sleeve that was in slit style with long panel, falling down. The thin band-type matching belt, cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Housefull 2 actress teamed her gown with black heels and notched up her look with stone-detailed silver-toned earrings and bracelet from Curio Cottage. Zareen let loose her side-parted straight tresses and enhanced her look with pointed brows, black eyeliner, mascara, contoured cheekbones, soft blush, and matte nude pink lip shade.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Zareen Khan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Happy Birthday, Zareen Khan!
Pic Credits: Zareen Khan's Instagram