- 18 hrs ago International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- 24 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- 1 day ago International Yoga Day 2021: Benefits Of Tortoise Pose Yoga And How To Do It
- 1 day ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- News India reports 53,256 new COVID-19 cases, 1422 deaths in last 24 hours
- Sports PSL 2021 Qualifier 1: Islamabad United v Multan Sultans: Dream11, Possible Playing 11, Timing, Prediction
- Movies Jackie Shroff On Tiger-Disha's Rumoured Relationship: I Have No Idea What They Have Decided For Their Future
- Finance Sensex Plunges 550 Points On Weak Global Cues
- Education Why Is International Yoga Day Celebrated On June 21?
- Technology Week 25, 2021 Launch Roundup: Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, realme GT 5G, OnePlus Nord N200 5G, And More
- Automobiles Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Directed by Dinesh Vijan, Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon starrer romantic-action film Raabta is based on the concept of reincarnated star-crossed lovers. Though the 2017 film failed to impress the audience because of the storyline, Sushant and Kriti turned out to be the soul of the film. The duo's sizzling chemistry melted many hearts and we can say that they looked like a couple 'made in heaven' in the film. Apart from their adorable chemistry, the stars' fashionable looks on-screen were another reason that kept our interest alive. Sushant, whose dapper personality made everyone fall in love with him, sported many outfits throughout the film.
As Raabta clocks its 4 years today, take a look at the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's formal, casual, and stylish looks from the special film.
Sushant Singh Rajput's Formal Look
Suhant Singh Rajput sported a formal look and looked very handsome. He donned a pulled-up sleeve classic-collar light pink shirt and tucked it with grey pants that was folded from the ends. The black and silver striped tie, upped his look and he completed his look with a pair of beige shoes, that had white base. Sushant notched up his look with a silver-toned hand accessory and went for clean shave look. His hair was short with front fringes falling on his forehead, that suited him well.
Sushant Singh Rajput's Casual Look
Sushant Singh Rajput donned a half-sleeved white tee, which was accentuated by multicolour graphic prints. The late actor teamed his T-shirt with blue denim jeans and completed his look with a pair of cool shoes that featured blue, yellow, and red accents. The gold-toned bracelet, upped his look and he looked dapper in the same hairstyle and clean shave look.
Sushant Singh Rajput's Stylish Look
In the song Main Tera Boyfriend, Sushant Singh Rajput won our hearts with his stylish look. He wore a full-sleeved crop golden jacket-type garment, which was accentuated by embroidered patterns, stone-work, and embellishments. The late actor teamed it with brown pants and completed his look with a pair of matching shoes. He rounded out his look with a few accessories and sported back-combed neat hairstyle.
So, what do you think about these looks of Sushant Singh Rajput from Raabta? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: T-Series YouTube