- 2 hrs ago #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- 3 hrs ago Amitabh Bachchan Shares An Interesting Detail About His Blue Knotted Shirt On His Social Media
- 3 hrs ago Waking Up Just An Hour Earlier Linked To Lower Risk Of Depression, Says Study
- 4 hrs ago Venus Transit In Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- Sports Anirban Lahiri qualifies for Tokyo Olympics
- News Govt expert panel approves Bharat Biotech's Covaxin phase-3 trials efficacy data
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Movies Tisca Chopra Gets A Letter Of Appreciation From Amitabh Bachchan For Her Book What's Up With Me?
- Technology Vi Launches Rs.75 Prepaid Plan For Low-Income Group; Offering Calling And Data Benefits
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Summers are always a rough and tough time for our hair. With humidity at its peak, it becomes difficult to manage those sticky and sweaty tangled hair, especially when they are long. At that time, out of irritation, you wish to chop off your hair. Short or shoulder-length hair has its perks. Not only this, but they also look chic and trendy. We admit, cutting off those lose long tresses is quite a daring and bold decision to take but trust us once you get it, you're surely going to fall in love with your short hair, making your summer days easier as ever. If you still aren't sure then our leading ladies of Bollywood are here to assure you that you can rock any short hairstyle this summer with full confidence and style. For inspiration, take a look at their chic short hairdos.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena Kapoor Khan flaunted her short hair, falling on her shoulders, with utmost style and gave major goals. She went for layer haircut and gave finishing look to her hair with a hint of waves. The Laal Singh Chaddha actress partitioned her hair from side that suited her look completely. Kareena Kapoor upped her short hair look by dying it with balayage colour and needless to say, looked beautiful and trendy.
Alia Bhatt looked adorable and lovely in this monochrome picture. However, it was her hair, that totally grabbed attention. She kept the length of her hair till shoulder and opted for wavy curls. Her hair looked pretty, voluminous, and flawless. She partitioned her tresses from the centre and looked amazing.
Kriti Sanon showed how even short hair can look uber-stylish and how one can look glamorous in it. She went for a shoulder-length layered haircut with soft curls while the front bangs elevated her look. The actress kept side partition. The brown highlights definitely upped the chic factor and we totally loved her gorgeous hair.
Deepika Padukone is among the rare actresses in the Bollywood industry, who looks best in short hair. The actress used to have long tresses but when she chopped them off, she looked super cool and even more amazing than before. She went for shoulder-length bob haircut with slight waves in it. Her hair was highlighted with blonde colour and we loved this look of hers.
So, whose short hair did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.