- 41 min ago Virasat Actress Pooja Batra Inspires Us To Style Up Our Wardrobe With Her Top 5 Dresses
- 2 hrs ago On Erica Fernandes Birthday, 3 Skin Care Routines From The Diva’s YouTube Channel For Flawless Skin
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 07 May 2021
- 18 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Health Tips For New Moms With Diabetes
- News Mizoram yet to contain African Swine Fever
- Movies 17 Years Of Arya! Allu Arjun Pens Heartfelt Notes On Instagram
- Technology Oppo Enco Air TWS Earphones, Band Vitality Edition Go Official; Price, Features
- Finance Customers can now again get a gas cylinder for only Rs 9, check how
- Sports COVID-19: Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma donate Rs 2 crore
- Education Madhya Pradesh Universities To Conduct Open Book Exams For UG, PG Courses
- Automobiles Revolt RV300 & RV400 Bookings Closed Again In Existing Cities: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In May
Directed by Ravi Udyawar, Bollywood crime-thriller film titled Mom was released on 7 July 2017. The film starred veteran actress Sridevi as Devki Sabarwal, a furious mother who step out to avenge the rape of her step daughter (played by Pakistani actress Sajal Ali) with the help of DK, a detective (played by Nawazuddin Siddiqui). The film also stars Akshaye Khanna as CBI Officer. The film did great at box office and Sridevi was highly appreciated for her brilliant performance in the film. It earned her Best Actress award at the 65th National Film Awards, Zee Cine Awards, IIFA Awards, and at 63rd National Film Awards.
The film's story and Sridevi's performance definitely touched our hearts but it was her gorgeous looks too that did not let our eyes go off from her even for a second. As Mom marks its three years today, let us take a glimpse of the sober and sophisticated outfits of the late actress Sridevi from the film.
Sridevi In A White Suit
In the film, Sridevi was showed as a teacher by profession. So, in one of the scenes, while she was teaching in the class, she was seen sporting a plain white suit. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved plain kurti, which was accentuated by sharp pleats. She teamed it with a matching dupatta that she draped around her neck. The diva accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned jhumkis, bangles, and ring. Sridevi pulled back her mid-parted tresses into a half-hairdo and let loose the remaining ones. Black bindi, filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, and light pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Sridevi In A Black Suit
Sridevi donned a full-sleeved plain black kurti and draped a grey-hued kurta around her neck. She upped her look with a black wrist-watch and carried a brown-hued handbag. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, and light pink lip shade rounded out her look. She pulled back her side-parted tresses into a low ponytail.
Sridevi In A Blue Suit
Sridevi was decked up in a very simple and sober blue suit. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved plain kurta, which she paired with a brown-hued dupatta. She ditched all kinds of jewellery and wrapped up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and light pink lip shade. The actress tied her mid-parted tresses into a low ponytail.
Sridevi In A White Overcoat
In one of the scenes while she was holidaying with her family in Kufri, Sridevi was seen dressed in a lovely white long overcoat. She teamed her overcoat with navy blue denim jeans and draped an off-white-hued dupatta around her neck. She completed her look with a pair of black boots that went well with her look. The diva notched up her look with minimal jewellery and elevated her look with pointed brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade. She let loose her side-parted tresses and beautifully curled them from the ends.
We really liked these outfits of Sridevi from the film Mom. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.