- 10 hrs ago Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- 10 hrs ago COVID-19: Homecare Guidelines By Ministry Of AYUSH On How To Take Care Of Children
- 11 hrs ago Tawa Paneer Recipe: Here’s How To Make It In Less Time
- 11 hrs ago Maharani Promotions: Huma Qureshi Gets Us Party-Ready With Her Black Separates For Under Rs 5K Only!
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Automobiles MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Recently, Bollywood actresses Tara Sutaria and Kriti Sanon's sister Nupur Sanon turned showstoppers at the 4th edition of The Wedding Junction fashion show and made heads turn with their stunning outfits. While Nupur Sanon unveiled designer Jesal Vora's Ajrak Collection, Tara Sutaria, on the other hand, launched designer Shehla Khan's winter festive collection titled, Dark Romance.
The two, Nupur and Tara owned the show in stunning red-black embellished and ivory lehenga respectively and gave us major wedding wear goals. So, let us take a close look at their gorgeous designer lehengas and decode it.
Nupur Sanon In A Red-Black Embellished Lehenga
So, Nupur Sanon made her ramp debut with a beautiful heavy lehenga by Jesal Vora. Her sleeveless V-shaped plunging neckline red choli was accentuated by intricate black and silver crystals. Her long black georgette fabric skirt was embellished with block prints that was made from silver crystals and the border was enhanced by golden hand-embroidered designs. Not just her lehenga, her dupatta was equally pretty. Dipped in golden colour, the heavy embroidery on the border of her dupatta was a treat to our eyes.
Nupur's jewellery game was also strong. She accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned earrings, elaborate choker necklace, maang tikka, bracelet, and ring, which came from Agarwal & Company. She left her mid-parted wavy blonde tresses loose and spruced up her look with contoured cheekbones and jawline marked by kohled eyes, light eye shadow, soft blush, and red lip shade.
Tara Sutaria In An Ivory Bridal Lehenga
Tara Sutaria raised the temperature in a pretty ivory bridal lehenga by Shehla Khan. Her ravishing lehenga consisted of a strappy plunging neckline blouse, which was accentuated by intricate glittery silver designs and lace work at the border. She teamed it with a voluminous matching floor-length skirt. The Marjaavaan actress upped her bridal look by pinning her net dupatta at the back of her head, just like a Christian Bride.
On the accessory front, she opted for delicate bracelets, rings, and a pair of earrings. Tara left her mid-parted wavy tresses loose and sharply contoured her jawline and cheekbones. Pointed brows, kohled eyes, and glossy pink lip shade rounded out her look.
Nupur Sanon and Tara Sutaria literally left us speechless with their striking lehengas and gave us major fashion goals for the upcoming wedding season.
What do you think about their designer lehengas? Do let us know in the comment section.