- 1 hr ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- 1 hr ago Mickey Mouse 91st Birthday: Lesser Known Facts About Disney's Most Famous Cartoon Character
- 1 hr ago Dysphagia (Swallowing Difficulty): Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago This Winter Season, Get Ready To Raise The Temperature With These New Hair Colour Trends
- Technology NoiseFit Evolve Smartwatch Launched Starting From Rs. 5,499
- Travel Gangotri - Truly A Hiker's Paradise
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz 'Luxe Drive Live 2019' Held In Mumbai: A Unique Taste Of The Mercedes-Benz Lifestyle
- News Amid Maharashtra turmoil, PM Modi's praise for Sharad Pawar's NCP raises eyebrows
- Sports Real Madrid star Hazard singled out as Mikel's laziest former team-mate
- Movies Tanushree Dutta Slams Channel & Neha Kakkar For Working With Anu Malik; Supports Sona Mohapatra
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts FD Interest Rates By As Much As 0.15%
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Recently, Indian Cricket Team captain, Virat Kohli and wife Anushka Sharma were spotted at the Mumbai airport, as they returned from the West Indies. They surprised the shutterbugs with their coordinated outfits, which has become quite a trend in Bollywood. And not just Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma, Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon was also snapped in a boho chic style dress, as she departed for the New York Fashion Week with sister Nupur Sanon, who was seen in a casual avatar. Let's take a close look at their outfits and decode them.
So, Virushka were spotted in a comfy blue-hued coordinated outfits. Virat Kohli wore a dark blue Balenciaga jacket over a casual white tee. He paired it with distressed denims and white sneakers, which were from Adidas. He completed his cool look with a baseball cap, round-framed glasses, and a black wrist watch.
While Sultan actress and wife Anushka Sharma also donned a Balenciaga white tee, which she teamed with a structured deep-lapel navy blue blazer. She paired her ensemble with matching trousers and also wore white sneakers by Adidas like Virat Kohli. Black sunglasses, golden-toned wrist watch, and black choker rounded out her look. The actress also carried her classy Saint Laurent tote bag. Virat and Anushka looked a class apart and gave major couple fashion goals.
The Sanon sisters looked elegant in their own way. Kriti Sanon wore a stylish knee length off-white breezy dress, which was decked up in florals. She teamed her asymmetric outfit with thigh-high black boots. The actress carried a large dark blue bag and rounded out her look with loose curls and pink lip shade.
Nupur Sanon also made a strong case for the floral trend. She donned a full-sleeved purple top that was accentuated by intricate floral accents and asymmetric hemline. She paired it with black distressed jeans and laced boots. Nupur Sanon left her mid-parted wavy tresses open and spruced up her look with pink shade like Kriti Sanon's. Well, the fashionable siblings too pulled off coordinated look with their floral outfits.
So, whose airport look did you like more - Virushka or the Sanon sisters? Share your opinions in the comment section.