TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Sanon sisters, Kriti And Nupur were spotted at the wrap-up party of Kriti's upcoming movie, 'Luka Chuppi'. They were also seen at the Calendar launch event of Daboo Ratnani. The siblings looked their stylish best at the event and gave us some fun party-wear ideas. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Talking about Kriti first, the actress wore a dazzling outfit, which we thought looked smart. She wore a sleeveless top that was accentuated by myriad vibrant sequins and accents and she paired it with a structured leather skirt. Kriti looked impeccable and she gave her party look a sporty touch by wearing white-hued sports shoes. The makeup was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade and light kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look.
Nupur, on the other hand, looked cute in her one-shouldered dress with full-sleeves. She wore a flared number and teamed it with a classy belt. Her dress was dark in colour and enhanced by pink dots. She paired it with black-coloured pencil heels. The makeup was natural and marked by a light pink lip shade. The side-swept tresses rounded out her party avatar.
So, whose party wear number did you like more- Nupur or Kriti's? Let us know that in the comment section.