- 5 hrs ago Breastfeeding Twins: Expert Tips, Finding The Right Feeding Position And More
- 5 hrs ago Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- 6 hrs ago Designer Louis Vuitton Birthday Special: Revolution Of Style
- 9 hrs ago Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Best Footwear To Buy For Men And Women; Amazing Offers On Them!
- Sports India vs England, 1st Test Day 2 Highlights: Rahul shines but 'ageless' Anderson swings it in hosts' favour
- Movies Shubharambh Fame Mahima Makwana Says She Wants To Take Up Hard-Hitting Characters As An Actor
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
These days, actress Pranutan Bahl has been promoting her upcoming music video, Kaise Hum Bataye. For the song, Pranutan has sported traditional outfits and one of the outfits she flaunted was a lehenga set. Styled by Savleen Lamba, Pranutan looked gorgeous in her ethnic wear. Her jewellery game was also strong, and we have decoded this look of hers for some upcoming wedding fashion inspiration.
So, the Notebook actress wore a lehenga that came from the label, Trumpet Vine. It was the brand's hand-spun raw-silk lehenga that was embellished with intricate geometrical traditional phulkari. Her attire was splashed in pastel hue and consisted of a structured blouse and flared skirt. She teamed her ensemble with a complementing dupatta that went well with her outfit. It was a patterned number and perfect for wedding occasions.
As for her jewellery game, it was minimal but on-point. Pranutan wore a set of delicate bangles and statement earrings to accentuate her stylish look. Her gemstone jewellery came from Kohar by Kanika. The makeup was highlighted by matte-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle eye makeup. The middle-parted copper tresses completed her look. Pranutan looked beautiful and so, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram