Nimrat Kaur has been hiding a lot and staying away from media but this time she decided to turn the tables and step out. And woah, she did it in style. The actress with a very sophisticated fashion sense kept her classiness intact at a high profile event in Ahmedabad. She made our hearts go racing, pulse beating faster, and temperatures soaring.
So, Nimrat didn't don a little black dress but wore a cerise-hued dress - a cross between pink and red shade and wooed us a thousand times over. Her small V-shaped dress was every bit sexy and had us drooling all over. It was a full-sleeved attire that hugged her slender frame so beautifully that we couldn't stop wowing.
It was a very formal and structured dress that featured a slit on the front, which helped Nimrat flaunt her shapely legs. The actress wore golden embellished heels that for sure gave us sandal goals. She didn't wear a lot of jewellery but her star-shaped necklace was delicate and absolutely attractive.
The 'Lunchbox' actress kept her makeup fresh and light with a dab of pink. She rounded off her gorgeous look by keeping her tresses loose and voluminous.
Well, we are much wowed by Nimrat Kaur's style, how about you? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid