Nimrat Kaur has been hiding a lot and staying away from media but this time she decided to turn the tables and step out. And woah, she did it in style. The actress with a very sophisticated fashion sense kept her classiness intact at a high profile event in Ahmedabad. She made our hearts go racing, pulse beating faster, and temperatures soaring.
So, Nimrat didn't don a little black dress but wore a cerise-hued dress - a cross between pink and red shade and wooed us a thousand times over. Her small V-shaped dress was every bit sexy and had us drooling all over. It was a full-sleeved attire that hugged her slender frame so beautifully that we couldn't stop wowing.
It was a very formal and structured dress that featured a slit on the front, which helped Nimrat flaunt her shapely legs. The actress wore golden embellished heels that for sure gave us sandal goals. She didn't wear a lot of jewellery but her star-shaped necklace was delicate and absolutely attractive.
The 'Lunchbox' actress kept her makeup fresh and light with a dab of pink. She rounded off her gorgeous look by keeping her tresses loose and voluminous.
Well, we are much wowed by Nimrat Kaur's style, how about you? Let us know in the comment section.
- Kangana Ranaut's Salwar Kameez Is What We Are Dying To Wear Right Away
- On Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday, Here Are Some Of Her Defining Style Moments
- Priyanka Chopra V/s Shama Sikander: Whose Polka-Dotted Outfit Was More Stunning?
- Janhvi Kapoor And Ishaan Khatter's Latest Swoon-Worthy Style Is Perfect For Semi-Formal Affairs
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: What Makes Priyanka Chopra Stand Apart As A Global Style Icon?
- Sonakshi Sinha's Latest Street Style Is What You Will Be Scared To Copy