Neha Sharma turned up as the showstopper for the designer Sita Mikhail on the fourth day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week 2018. The actress walked down the ramp in a stunning gown that came from the designer's collection, 'Mirror Tells A Tale'. Neha's gown made for a perfect cocktail wear and she looked utterly gorgeous in her attire.
Her attire of the day was a cross between contemporary and classic and was marked by sharp edges. Neha's gown was dipped in the red wine shade and it instantly had us crushing all over. It was a very detailed and nuanced gown marked by smart cuts, solid hue, and delicate details. It was a figure-flattering dress with sinuous V-neck and flared skirt. However, the bodice of her attire was pretty structured.
Her dress was beautifully embellished by black metallic accents, which contrasted with wine-red metallic of the gown. It was the dreamiest attire we had seen this evening and it was every inch glamorous. Surprisingly, Neha's look was kept jewellery-free, but her makeup was pretty bold. However, Neha pulled off her look like a pro. Her cheekbones were beautifully accentuated and her wine-rep lip shade was to-die-for. Neha completed her look with side-swept copper tresses.
We thought Neha looked utterly resplendent in her attire, how about you?
- Shilpa Shetty Turn Heads In Melbourne With A Ruffled Deck Chair Sari
- Chitrangda Singh's Latest Airport Look Is Vintage And Also So Easy Breezy
- Karisma Kapoor Flaunts Her Cool And Sassy Side By Pairing An Oversized Tee With Denims
- Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor Again Co-ordinated Their Outfits And Gave Us Cool Winter-wear Ideas
- Hillary Clinton Wore A Dress By This Indian Designer For A Play In Manhattan
- Priyanka Chopra's Latest Floral Gown Should Be In Your Resort-Wear Bucket List