Neha Dhupia didn't turn up in a traditional wear, which is sort of expected at weddings, but went for a western number. Yes, the diva attended Prince Narula and Yuvika Chaudhary's wedding and looked awesome as ever. With this attire of hers, she gave fresh wedding-wear goals to the would-be moms. Her look was simple and yet she looked glamorous for the occasion.
So, what did Neha wear that caught our attention? Well, the actress and host of a popular series, 'No Filter Neha', Neha sported a white-hued blouse and paired it with a skirt. It was a gorgeous outfit and made for a perfect wedding wear for women, who want to keep it simple and stylish. Backed by comfort quotient, her attire consisted of a silver-hued blouse that was accentuated by overlapping details and exaggerated puffed sleeves.
She played with contrasts by pairing her silver satin blouse with a black-hued skirt. Her structured skirt was accentuated by minimally done patterns, which notched up her attire. It was a beautiful teaming of outfits and Neha looked classy and fabulous. She complemented her look with a statement necklace that was crafted out of precious stones and she also carried a chic clutch with her.
Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by smoky kohl and nude-lip shade. The middle-parted hairdo rounded off her look. So, we totally loved Neha Dhupia's outfit. How about you? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!