- News Ready for floor test, says Kamal Nath as BJP demands MP govt to prove majority
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Neha Dhupia didn't turn up in a traditional wear, which is sort of expected at weddings, but went for a western number. Yes, the diva attended Prince Narula and Yuvika Chaudhary's wedding and looked awesome as ever. With this attire of hers, she gave fresh wedding-wear goals to the would-be moms. Her look was simple and yet she looked glamorous for the occasion.
So, what did Neha wear that caught our attention? Well, the actress and host of a popular series, 'No Filter Neha', Neha sported a white-hued blouse and paired it with a skirt. It was a gorgeous outfit and made for a perfect wedding wear for women, who want to keep it simple and stylish. Backed by comfort quotient, her attire consisted of a silver-hued blouse that was accentuated by overlapping details and exaggerated puffed sleeves.
She played with contrasts by pairing her silver satin blouse with a black-hued skirt. Her structured skirt was accentuated by minimally done patterns, which notched up her attire. It was a beautiful teaming of outfits and Neha looked classy and fabulous. She complemented her look with a statement necklace that was crafted out of precious stones and she also carried a chic clutch with her.
Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by smoky kohl and nude-lip shade. The middle-parted hairdo rounded off her look. So, we totally loved Neha Dhupia's outfit. How about you? Let us know in the comment section.