- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 39 Update - Luxury Budget Task Day 3
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 64MP Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Sunil Chhetri doing his best despite being 35, he's not going anywhere: India Head Coach Igor Stimac
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Neha Dhupia didn't turn up in a traditional wear, which is sort of expected at weddings, but went for a western number. Yes, the diva attended Prince Narula and Yuvika Chaudhary's wedding and looked awesome as ever. With this attire of hers, she gave fresh wedding-wear goals to the would-be moms. Her look was simple and yet she looked glamorous for the occasion.
So, what did Neha wear that caught our attention? Well, the actress and host of a popular series, 'No Filter Neha', Neha sported a white-hued blouse and paired it with a skirt. It was a gorgeous outfit and made for a perfect wedding wear for women, who want to keep it simple and stylish. Backed by comfort quotient, her attire consisted of a silver-hued blouse that was accentuated by overlapping details and exaggerated puffed sleeves.
She played with contrasts by pairing her silver satin blouse with a black-hued skirt. Her structured skirt was accentuated by minimally done patterns, which notched up her attire. It was a beautiful teaming of outfits and Neha looked classy and fabulous. She complemented her look with a statement necklace that was crafted out of precious stones and she also carried a chic clutch with her.
Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by smoky kohl and nude-lip shade. The middle-parted hairdo rounded off her look. So, we totally loved Neha Dhupia's outfit. How about you? Let us know in the comment section.