- 2 min ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 47 min ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- 53 min ago Umang 2020: Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, And Other Actresses In Stunning Lehengas
- 1 hr ago 8 Things You Can Say To Your Partner And Make Them Feel Guilty For Cheating On You
- Movies ‘Shabana Azmi Is Sedated, But Is Coherent And Talking Normally,’ Says Boney Kapoor
- Automobiles Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- News Veteran Cong leader Shamsher Surjewala passes away at 87
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G Leaked Images Reiterates 108MP Vertical Quad-Rear Cameras
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup 2020: Team India's Full Schedule, Venue, Timings at U19 World Cup in South Africa
- Finance 8 Good and Safe Best Demat Accounts to Open
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Haryana In 2020
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
The director of Mantoand a proud advocate of cotton and jamdani traditional outfits, Nandita Das is miles away from the gloss of the India film industry. In other words, the actress and director has been distinctive in choices, be it in films or fashion. Speaking about her fashion, she mostly dons understated and earthy outfits. Even at Cannes Film Festival, where Indian actresses experiment with exaggerated costumes marked by ruffles and feathers, Nandita flaunts her usual fashion sensibility. She doesn't feel the need to go with the flow and that is what we really admire about Nandita Das. The Earthactress doesn't go with the flow, she is the flow. Her jewellery also complements her muted numbers. The director accessorises her look with a lot of oxidised silver jewellery. So, born on 7th November, 1969 today is the birthday of Nandita and we want to talk about her best fashion moments on her birthday.
Nandita Das In A Pink Sari
Last year at Cannes Film Festival, her hit movie Mantowas screened and the actress wore a pink sari at the occasion. So, she and Nawazuddin Siddiqui colour-coordinated their outfits as well. Talking about her sari, Nandita's sari was plain and impeccably-pleated and she paired it with a simple half-sleeved blouse. She accessorised her look with a dazzling bracelet and her makeup was minimally done. The wavy tresses rounded out her look.
Nandita Das In A Red Dress
She was at historical Arles in France and she doesn't always wear traditional outfits. Well, sometimes Nandita Das also sports a dress and she wore a short red dress and teamed it with black heels. The actress looked pretty and kept her look mostly makeup-free. The middle-parted tresses completed her look. The dress was a timeless piece and Nandita with this inspired us to don little red dresses.
Nandita Das In A Modern Street Style Outfit
It is not as if Nandita doesn't experiment, she does but then again her fashion is untouched by glamour. So, somewhere in the street of Toronto, the veteran actress and director wore an asymmetrical grey dress and paired it with cream-hued jacket and grey jacket. Her ensemble was in tune with modern sensibilities and she carried a brown bag with her.
Nandita Das In A Fusion Outfit
Nandita Das wore a fusion dress at TIFF and she looked amazing. It was a lovely ivory dress with subtle patterns but the border and neckline of her dress were intricately-done. She paired her attire with a complementing stole and gave us a styling tip. She upped her look with a smart watch and this time, she spruced up her look with a middle-parted sleek tresses.
Nandita Das In A Red Suit
Nandita Das looked gorgeous in her red suit. It was a full-sleeved silk suit, which she wore for a film festival in London. The actress and director's suit was plain-hued but she looked so graceful. The bandhani-patterned sleeves and dupatta enhanced her attire and she notched up her look with stunning earrings. The makeup was highlighted by muted pink lip shade and smoky kohl.
Happy Birthday, Nandita Das!