- 1 hr ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 4 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- 6 hrs ago Sun Transit In Leo 2020: In What Ways It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- News Pranab Mukherjee is being closely monitored, medical condition unchanged, says Hospital
- Movies Divyanka Tripathi, Kapil Sharma, Dilip Joshi And Other TV Stars Wish Fans On 74th Independence Day
- Sports Guardiola can enhance Man City legacy with Champions League win - Cole
- Automobiles New 2020 Mahindra Thar Unveiled: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its India Launch
- Finance 5 Best Ways To Become Financially Independent, This Independence Day
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
It was just a few days ago when TV actress Rashami Desai left us speechless with her elegant look in white ethnic attire as she unveiled Tamas poster. And now, the actress once again made our jaws drop with her recent beautiful look. She took to her Instagram feed to share a couple of pictures from the sets of Naagin 4. Dressed in a gorgeous orange lehenga, the diva oozed glamour and we couldn't stop admiring her beauty. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Rashami Desai was decked up in a light-orange hued lehenga and looked extremely beautiful. Her lehenga was accentuated by intricate white-hued prints and golden lace border. She teamed her lehenga with an ivory choli, that featured subtle striped patterns and draped an equally-lovely orange dupatta over her head. Her dupatta featured white floral border and she accessorised her look with silver-toned maang tikka, a pair of ethnic earrings, pretty neckpiece, matching bracelets, and ring.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Uttaran actress slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick pointed brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, curled lashes, pink eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva made pretty braids at the front and let loose her remaining highlighted curls.
We absolutely loved this lehenga of Rashami Desai and she looked like an extremely beautiful Indian bride in it. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Rashami Desai