The starcast of Mubarakan including Anil Kapoor, Ileana D'Cruz and Arjun Kapoor was seen on their final steps of their movie promotion at The Kapil Sharma Show.
Yesterday the Mubarakan team had some goofy moments while shooting for the upcoming episode of The Kapil Sharma Show and as you guys have already guessed, they were perfectly flaunting their style statements.
Ileana looked extremely pretty in a Shriya Som maxi dress. The spaghetti maxi dress had floral prints all over its body and she carried it with a sheer amount of elegance. We totally fell for this look and as per her records in style statement, she still did not fail to amaze us with it.
In fact, this was one of her prettiest looks during the movie promotion.
Arjun managed to pull off a pretty decent look, looking like a handsome hunk. He mixed and matched his Indian and Western and fusion look perfectly. He wore a kurta from Tisa with wine-coloured pants from Scotch. He topped the look with a Tisa blazer and completed the look with Zegna shoes.
Did he not look awesome?
Anil Kapoor was the coolest person at the episode's shoot. He totally deflected his age, looking two decades younger. He wore a white tee with a hood, wearing it with a pair of olive green trousers. He looked way too handsome than ever and his white shoes with the look were also magical.
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Jhanvi To Athiya, The Divas Who Were Style Rockstars At This Weekend Party
- Athiya Shetty's Ethereal Looks In Hazoorilal Legacy's Latest Collection
- Best & Worst Dressed At Elle Beauty Awards 2017
- Divas Who Sizzled At Vogue Women Of The Year Awards 2017
- Athiya Shetty Walked Like A Bride At India Couture Week 2017
- EXCLUSIVE: Mubarakan Cast Styles Again For A Photoshoot
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOSHOOT: Mubarakan Lead Cast Slayed In Style
- Mubarakan Lead Cast's Enroute Journey To Delhi Was In Style And Swag
- Mubarakan Team Rocked It Stylishly At Its Promotion
- White Overpowered IIFA 2016, What's Next?
- STYLE CUBE: When Style Comes With Mubarakan
- Manushi Chillar And Other Celebs Graced Their Styles At The AudiQ5 Launch