- 9 hrs ago How To Prevent Oily Eyelids From Ruining Your Make-up
- 9 hrs ago What Causes Chest Pain During Pregnancy And How To Treat It?
- 10 hrs ago Is Homemade Baby Food Safe? A Guide To Make Baby Food At Home
- 11 hrs ago Aamna Sharif In Colourful Crop Top-Skirt And Floral Printed Crop Top-Skirt, Which One Is Prettier?
- Movies Halloween 2020: Ratched, The Conjuring Series & More Titles To Binge Watch This Spooky Season
- Sports Oleksandr Usyk v Dereck Chisora: Contrasting styles should provide Halloween fireworks
- News Sky gazers set to witness Blue Moon today: All you need to know
- Technology Honor 10x Lite Officially Unveiled: What Are The Highlights?
- Finance RIL Q2FY21 Profit At Rs. 9567 Crore; Drops 15% YoY
- Automobiles 2021 Triumph Trident 660 Roadster Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
Mrunal Thakur's Ganesh Chaturthi look was absolutely gorgeous and we thought she gave us a festive wear goal for the upcoming festivals. Her styling was done impeccably and the actress was styled by Who Wore What When. Her attire was gorgeous and we thought her minimal jewellery game went well with her look.
So, Mrunal wore pink traditional attire from the label, Mulmul. Her ensemble was splashed in a light pink hue and it was adorned with lovely blue embroidered floral accents. The neckline was beautifully embroidered too and we loved the blue floral embroidery on the border and sleeve ends. She also draped a light pink dupatta with her ethnic outfit. Mrunal Thakur teamed her attire with embellished juttis from Fizzy Goblet.
She upped her look with elaborate earrings from Kohar Jewellery. The earrings were intricately-done but it was her huge cocktail ring that totally caught our attention. It was a stunning ring and her makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and impeccably-applied kohl. The side-parted wavy highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Mrunal Thakur's attire and look? Let us know that.