TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack Updates — PM Modi Chairs High-Level Meeting
- Gully Boy — Movie Review
- 6 Steps To Earn More Money From Fixed Deposits
- Joint 2030 World Cup Bid — Everything You Need To Know
- ACT Fibernet Plans To Partner With ZEE 5; Launches New Brand Identity
- Is The Mahindra XUV300 India’s Best Compact-SUV?
- It's Never Too Late To Exlpore The Elusive Haven Of Lawngtlai
- These Identical Twins Share The Same Boyfriend!
Mouni Roy's latest airport look reminded us of the school days. Her attire of the day seemed like a school uniform but it was enhanced by modern sensibilities. Mouni's outfit was about giving an incredible twist to the salwar kameez and well, she definitely caught our eyeballs.
Her attire featured a high-neck kaftan styled kurta that was dipped in white shade and it was contrasted by a light blue shade layered portion. Her kurta was highlighted by a subtle side slit and she teamed her quirky kurta with equally quirky flared pyjamas. Mouni's pyjamas were coloured white and came with sharp pointed edges.
Mouni wore beige-hued pointed sandals with her attire and accessorised her look with round-framed shades. Her makeup was marked by a soft pink lip shade and the middle-parted ponytail rounded out her look. Well, this was certainly an experimental airport look. How did you find her outfit of the day? Feel free to share views in the comment section.