Mouni Roy's latest airport look reminded us of the school days. Her attire of the day seemed like a school uniform but it was enhanced by modern sensibilities. Mouni's outfit was about giving an incredible twist to the salwar kameez and well, she definitely caught our eyeballs.
Her attire featured a high-neck kaftan styled kurta that was dipped in white shade and it was contrasted by a light blue shade layered portion. Her kurta was highlighted by a subtle side slit and she teamed her quirky kurta with equally quirky flared pyjamas. Mouni's pyjamas were coloured white and came with sharp pointed edges.
Mouni wore beige-hued pointed sandals with her attire and accessorised her look with round-framed shades. Her makeup was marked by a soft pink lip shade and the middle-parted ponytail rounded out her look. Well, this was certainly an experimental airport look. How did you find her outfit of the day? Feel free to share views in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception