TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Mouni Roy's latest airport look reminded us of the school days. Her attire of the day seemed like a school uniform but it was enhanced by modern sensibilities. Mouni's outfit was about giving an incredible twist to the salwar kameez and well, she definitely caught our eyeballs.
Her attire featured a high-neck kaftan styled kurta that was dipped in white shade and it was contrasted by a light blue shade layered portion. Her kurta was highlighted by a subtle side slit and she teamed her quirky kurta with equally quirky flared pyjamas. Mouni's pyjamas were coloured white and came with sharp pointed edges.
Mouni wore beige-hued pointed sandals with her attire and accessorised her look with round-framed shades. Her makeup was marked by a soft pink lip shade and the middle-parted ponytail rounded out her look. Well, this was certainly an experimental airport look. How did you find her outfit of the day? Feel free to share views in the comment section.