- 8 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 9 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- News Ideology of promoting Hindi, Hinduism dangerous: Shashi Tharoor
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Sports Gaurav Gill, another driver booked in connection with accident that claimed three lives
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Mouni Roy's latest airport look reminded us of the school days. Her attire of the day seemed like a school uniform but it was enhanced by modern sensibilities. Mouni's outfit was about giving an incredible twist to the salwar kameez and well, she definitely caught our eyeballs.
Her attire featured a high-neck kaftan styled kurta that was dipped in white shade and it was contrasted by a light blue shade layered portion. Her kurta was highlighted by a subtle side slit and she teamed her quirky kurta with equally quirky flared pyjamas. Mouni's pyjamas were coloured white and came with sharp pointed edges.
Mouni wore beige-hued pointed sandals with her attire and accessorised her look with round-framed shades. Her makeup was marked by a soft pink lip shade and the middle-parted ponytail rounded out her look. Well, this was certainly an experimental airport look. How did you find her outfit of the day? Feel free to share views in the comment section.