- 38 min ago From Shamita Shetty To Shikha Talsania: Whose Dress Game Was The Best?
- 40 min ago Osteoporosis In Men: Risk Factors And Tips To Prevent It
- 17 hrs ago Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- 17 hrs ago Dia Mirza’s Blue Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect All-Occasion Attire
- Finance AirAsia Puts On Offer ‘Big Sale' For 72 Hours
- News Mamata agrees to meet; Uncertainty hangs over live media coverage
- Technology Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Sports 'Another strike on Pakistan': Home Minister Amit Shah congratulates Team India on emphatic WC win
- Movies Taimur CHEERS For Team India In Blue Jersey; Dad Saif Watches Ind vs Pak Match With Reel Daughter!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Mouni Roy's fashion is in a full bloom. The actress is turning out to be one of the budding style icons and is constantly impressing us with her outfits. Recently, she wowed us with her glittering Swapnil Shinde number at Vogue Women of the Year awards and now, she gave us stunning traditional and western outfit ideas.
Both the ensembles were dipped in the shades of yellow and Mouni looked slay-worthy. She sported the ethnic outfit for the Jio Mami festival. The outfits were designed, keeping in mind the modern sensibilities. Coming to her traditional outfit first, Mouni sported a yellow and white striped blouse and teamed it a sharply pleated skirt that was floor-length and flared.
The actress draped a ruffled shrug, which notched up her look and gave us an interesting idea. She also wore ethnic danglers that seemed to be inspired by divinity. Mouni's makeup was dewy and highlighted by a heavy kohl and a matte lip shade. Her sleek tresses rounded off her look.
As for her western attire, she wore an off-shouldered halter-necked gown that was accentuated by a ruffled and tight bodice. It was a structured dress, which was layered and free-flowing. Her makeup was pretty much the same as her traditional look. Her middle-parted sleek tresses rounded off her smoky avatar.
So, was it traditional or western, which look of Mouni Roy's did you love more? Let us know in the comment section.