TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Mouni Roy's fashion is in a full bloom. The actress is turning out to be one of the budding style icons and is constantly impressing us with her outfits. Recently, she wowed us with her glittering Swapnil Shinde number at Vogue Women of the Year awards and now, she gave us stunning traditional and western outfit ideas.
Both the ensembles were dipped in the shades of yellow and Mouni looked slay-worthy. She sported the ethnic outfit for the Jio Mami festival. The outfits were designed, keeping in mind the modern sensibilities. Coming to her traditional outfit first, Mouni sported a yellow and white striped blouse and teamed it a sharply pleated skirt that was floor-length and flared.
The actress draped a ruffled shrug, which notched up her look and gave us an interesting idea. She also wore ethnic danglers that seemed to be inspired by divinity. Mouni's makeup was dewy and highlighted by a heavy kohl and a matte lip shade. Her sleek tresses rounded off her look.
As for her western attire, she wore an off-shouldered halter-necked gown that was accentuated by a ruffled and tight bodice. It was a structured dress, which was layered and free-flowing. Her makeup was pretty much the same as her traditional look. Her middle-parted sleek tresses rounded off her smoky avatar.
So, was it traditional or western, which look of Mouni Roy's did you love more? Let us know in the comment section.