- News Ministries prep for scenario in case of partial exit from lockdown
- Finance Full Or Partial Lockdown Now Affecting Almost 2.7 billion Workers: ILO
- Automobiles KTM Warranty & Service Extension Announced Due To COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sports Qatar denies bribing FIFA officials to host 2022 World Cup
- Technology NASA Astronaut Chris Cassidy Heading To International Space Station On Thursday
- Movies Sushmita Sen To Make Acting Comeback And Digital Debut With Ram Madhvani’s Web Series Titled Aarya
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Mouni Roy's fashion is in a full bloom. The actress is turning out to be one of the budding style icons and is constantly impressing us with her outfits. Recently, she wowed us with her glittering Swapnil Shinde number at Vogue Women of the Year awards and now, she gave us stunning traditional and western outfit ideas.
Both the ensembles were dipped in the shades of yellow and Mouni looked slay-worthy. She sported the ethnic outfit for the Jio Mami festival. The outfits were designed, keeping in mind the modern sensibilities. Coming to her traditional outfit first, Mouni sported a yellow and white striped blouse and teamed it a sharply pleated skirt that was floor-length and flared.
The actress draped a ruffled shrug, which notched up her look and gave us an interesting idea. She also wore ethnic danglers that seemed to be inspired by divinity. Mouni's makeup was dewy and highlighted by a heavy kohl and a matte lip shade. Her sleek tresses rounded off her look.
As for her western attire, she wore an off-shouldered halter-necked gown that was accentuated by a ruffled and tight bodice. It was a structured dress, which was layered and free-flowing. Her makeup was pretty much the same as her traditional look. Her middle-parted sleek tresses rounded off her smoky avatar.
So, was it traditional or western, which look of Mouni Roy's did you love more? Let us know in the comment section.