- News Eiffel Tower evacuated after man climbs the Paris landmark
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The stunning actress, Mouni Roy had us transfixed, as she walked down the ramp for Swapnil Shinde at the Bombay Times Fashion Week. She wore a dramatic gown that came from a collection, which celebrated freedom. The frosty gown of Mouni's was structural and inspirational. It was crafted for women, who aren't afraid to call the shots.
Her gown exuded bossy vibes and had a very no-nonsense touch to it. It was a theatrical outfit and not the kind of a number just about anybody could have pulled off. It seemed as if it was specially made for Mouni- the diva carried it off with so much of aplomb. With this gown, the designer added a new definition to women empowerment. Here was the gown that didn't quite talk about the dreaminess but more about the practicality and strength during the hard times. The gown was off-shouldered and the sharply pleated pipings were actually an intimidating feature. It was an interesting designing technique for sure.
The skirt was voluminous and contrasted the gown even though the hue was the same. It was a ballroom skirt that you could have imagined a modern Scarlett O' Hara wearing. The skirt portion of her gown was like a snowfall. Through this outfit, the designer offered us a perspective. His attire talked about strong women of the past and the present.
Mouni's look was jewellery-free and her makeup was nude and natural. Her impeccable middle-parted hairdo completed her look.