- 53 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 3 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The stunning actress, Mouni Roy had us transfixed, as she walked down the ramp for Swapnil Shinde at the Bombay Times Fashion Week. She wore a dramatic gown that came from a collection, which celebrated freedom. The frosty gown of Mouni's was structural and inspirational. It was crafted for women, who aren't afraid to call the shots.
Her gown exuded bossy vibes and had a very no-nonsense touch to it. It was a theatrical outfit and not the kind of a number just about anybody could have pulled off. It seemed as if it was specially made for Mouni- the diva carried it off with so much of aplomb. With this gown, the designer added a new definition to women empowerment. Here was the gown that didn't quite talk about the dreaminess but more about the practicality and strength during the hard times. The gown was off-shouldered and the sharply pleated pipings were actually an intimidating feature. It was an interesting designing technique for sure.
The skirt was voluminous and contrasted the gown even though the hue was the same. It was a ballroom skirt that you could have imagined a modern Scarlett O' Hara wearing. The skirt portion of her gown was like a snowfall. Through this outfit, the designer offered us a perspective. His attire talked about strong women of the past and the present.
Mouni's look was jewellery-free and her makeup was nude and natural. Her impeccable middle-parted hairdo completed her look.