- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 May 2020
- 7 hrs ago Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- 13 hrs ago 5 Times Taapsee Pannu Flaunted Her Distinctive Style In Gorgeous Outfits On Red Carpet
- 13 hrs ago Easy And Effective Home Remedies for Melasma (Dark Patches On The Skin)
- Technology Redmi Display 1A Monitor Announced With Thin-Bezel Design, Affordable Price Tag
- Finance BPCL Launches Whatsapp Facility For Booking Cooking Gas: Here's How To Do?
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Bollywood actress Rasika Dugal has made numerous fashion statements with her amazing outfits and it's worth-investing in. Be it ethnic or western, each time she steps out in her gorgeous dresses, she makes many heads turns with her gorgeous looks. Recently, her stylist Sahil Gulati posted a series of pictures of the Mirzapur actress, where she was seen exuding retro vibes in black & white kurta set. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Rasika Dugal sported a pulled-up sleeved V-shaped neckline long black kurta, which was accentuated by white-hued bodice and featured side slits. She paired her kurta with matching ankle-length pants. Rasika's ensemble came from the label Kshitij Jalori and she completed her look with a pair of pointed black heels. The Delhi Crime actress accessorised her look with silver-toned earrings from Minerali.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the diva slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Aurangzeb actress let loose her shoulder-length wavy tresses.
We really liked this simple and sober outfit of Rasika Dugal and it gave us major fashion goals. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Rasika Dugal