- 34 min ago Missing Out On Photoshoot Inspiration? Let Mahira Khan Inspire You With Her White Gown Look
- 1 hr ago ICW 2020: Shraddha Kapoor Stuns In Her Intricately-done Bridal Wear And On-point Jewellery
- 3 hrs ago Bhumi Pednekar Stylishly Slays In White Separates And Purple Kaftan Dress And We’re Impressed!
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 September 2020
- News When is Daughters Day 2020? September 25 or 27?
- Movies Dhruv Vikram Birthday Special: 5 Pics Of Chiyaan Vikram’s Son That’ll Make You Fall In Love With Him
- Finance Vodafone Idea, Airtel Crack Up To 9%: Here's Why
- Sports How Liverpool made a good fortune by selling players
- Technology Affordable Moto E7 Plus Debuts In India: What Are The Key Features?
- Automobiles Toyota Launches The Urban Cruiser Compact-SUV In India: Prices Start At Rs 8.4 Lakh
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Bollywood actress Rasika Dugal has made numerous fashion statements with her amazing outfits and it's worth-investing in. Be it ethnic or western, each time she steps out in her gorgeous dresses, she makes many heads turns with her gorgeous looks. Recently, her stylist Sahil Gulati posted a series of pictures of the Mirzapur actress, where she was seen exuding retro vibes in black & white kurta set. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Rasika Dugal sported a pulled-up sleeved V-shaped neckline long black kurta, which was accentuated by white-hued bodice and featured side slits. She paired her kurta with matching ankle-length pants. Rasika's ensemble came from the label Kshitij Jalori and she completed her look with a pair of pointed black heels. The Delhi Crime actress accessorised her look with silver-toned earrings from Minerali.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the diva slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Aurangzeb actress let loose her shoulder-length wavy tresses.
We really liked this simple and sober outfit of Rasika Dugal and it gave us major fashion goals. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Rasika Dugal