Dressed to perfection, Mira Rajput Kapoor looked impressive as she stepped out for the AD Design Show. The actress wore a shift dress, which gave us weekday fashion goals. It was a breezy outfit designed by Saaksha & Kinni and Mira looked so cute in it.
She wore a round-necked dress for the occasion that was accentuated by flowy quarter sleeves and laidback aesthetics. Her attire was dipped in the muted shades of purple and red and enhanced by nature-inspired patterns. The prints on her dress seemed like palm trees. We thought Mira's attire was like a balm to the tired eyes and also made for a perfect travel dress.
She paired her flared dress with brown-hued bondage-inspired sandals, which colour-blocked and complemented her attire. Her makeup was nude and the impeccable hairdo notched up her refreshing look.
Well, Mira Rajput Kapoor is ready to give us fashion goals again. She wowed us yet again. What do you think about this look of hers? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship