- Technology Tata Sky Broadband Teases Upcoming Free Unlimited Landline Services
- News Coronavirus: PM Modi's Mann ki Baat today, first since lockdown
- Movies Vijay And Atlee To Join Hands Again For Thalapathy 66?
- Sports Cancel County Championship if it can't be played in full, says Cook
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Apache RTR 180 BS6, Royal Enfield Bullet Trails, Rajiv Bajaj
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Dressed to perfection, Mira Rajput Kapoor looked impressive as she stepped out for the AD Design Show. The actress wore a shift dress, which gave us weekday fashion goals. It was a breezy outfit designed by Saaksha & Kinni and Mira looked so cute in it.
She wore a round-necked dress for the occasion that was accentuated by flowy quarter sleeves and laidback aesthetics. Her attire was dipped in the muted shades of purple and red and enhanced by nature-inspired patterns. The prints on her dress seemed like palm trees. We thought Mira's attire was like a balm to the tired eyes and also made for a perfect travel dress.
She paired her flared dress with brown-hued bondage-inspired sandals, which colour-blocked and complemented her attire. Her makeup was nude and the impeccable hairdo notched up her refreshing look.
Well, Mira Rajput Kapoor is ready to give us fashion goals again. She wowed us yet again. What do you think about this look of hers? Let us know that in the comment section.