- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Dressed to perfection, Mira Rajput Kapoor looked impressive as she stepped out for the AD Design Show. The actress wore a shift dress, which gave us weekday fashion goals. It was a breezy outfit designed by Saaksha & Kinni and Mira looked so cute in it.
She wore a round-necked dress for the occasion that was accentuated by flowy quarter sleeves and laidback aesthetics. Her attire was dipped in the muted shades of purple and red and enhanced by nature-inspired patterns. The prints on her dress seemed like palm trees. We thought Mira's attire was like a balm to the tired eyes and also made for a perfect travel dress.
She paired her flared dress with brown-hued bondage-inspired sandals, which colour-blocked and complemented her attire. Her makeup was nude and the impeccable hairdo notched up her refreshing look.
Well, Mira Rajput Kapoor is ready to give us fashion goals again. She wowed us yet again. What do you think about this look of hers? Let us know that in the comment section.