- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- News UP: Father booked for allegedly raping teenage daughter
- Sports Boxing: India's junior women pugilists win 7 medals including 5 golds at 5th Black Forest Cup in Germany
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Automobiles BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Color Options Leaked; India Launch Imminent
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Dressed to perfection, Mira Rajput Kapoor looked impressive as she stepped out for the AD Design Show. The actress wore a shift dress, which gave us weekday fashion goals. It was a breezy outfit designed by Saaksha & Kinni and Mira looked so cute in it.
She wore a round-necked dress for the occasion that was accentuated by flowy quarter sleeves and laidback aesthetics. Her attire was dipped in the muted shades of purple and red and enhanced by nature-inspired patterns. The prints on her dress seemed like palm trees. We thought Mira's attire was like a balm to the tired eyes and also made for a perfect travel dress.
She paired her flared dress with brown-hued bondage-inspired sandals, which colour-blocked and complemented her attire. Her makeup was nude and the impeccable hairdo notched up her refreshing look.
Well, Mira Rajput Kapoor is ready to give us fashion goals again. She wowed us yet again. What do you think about this look of hers? Let us know that in the comment section.