- 13 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez poses in floral print lehenga for The Kapil Sharma Show
- 14 hrs ago Is Mosambi Juice Safe For Children? Tips For Parents And Healthy Recipe
- 14 hrs ago Pratipada Shraddha 2021: First Day of Pitru Paksha Tithi, Puja Ritual, Significance and How To Do
- 17 hrs ago How Are Common Eye Diseases Related To Increased Risk Of Dementia?
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Samsung, Realme, Poco, And More Mobile Brands Discount Reveling Dates
- News Engaging with India over recognising Covidshield vaccine certificate: UK
- Movies KBC 13: Can You Answer The Rs 25 Lakh Question That Stumped Pankaj Kumar Singh On Amitabh Bachchan’s Show?
- Finance 2 Major Reasons Why Nifty Metal Sank 7% Today
- Sports England pulls out of Pakistan tour just days after New Zealand abandon series
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
Kriti Sanon is on her way of becoming one of the most admired actresses of the Hindi cinema. Her movie, Mimi opened to positive reviews and her performance in the movie is absolutely impressive. Apart from movies, on the fashion front, Kriti Sanon is the actress to follow. Be it her in dresses, pantsuits, saree, or lehengas, she slays it in all. Kudos to her stylist Sukriti Grover too! Born on 27 July 1990, today is Kriti Sanon's birthday and on her birthday, we have talked about her three saree looks, which we totally inspired to drape a saree.
Photographer Courtesy: KAPIL CHARANIYA PHOTOGRAPHY
Kriti Sanon's Ivory And Blue Saree
The diva draped a stunning ivory and blue saree that was designed by Bhumika Sharma. Her saree featured a white base and intricately-done blue-toned patterns. The saree was also accentuated by fringe detailing on the border and she teamed her saree with a matching blouse that had a slit and knots at the back. She wore embellished golden heels with her saree that were from Aprajita Toor and her elaborate silver earrings from Sangeeta Boochra upped her style quotient. As for makeup, she wore a pink lip shade, her cheekbones were contoured, and the eye makeup was subtle with pink tones. The middle-parted sleek highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Photographer Courtesy: Kunal Gupta
Kriti Sanon's Green And Ivory Saree
Kriti Sanon left us amazed with her saree look. It was a contemporary saree from Abraham & Thakore and her saree featured a long kurta that was dominantly ivory-hued with a brown border and black sides. The saree was pleated impeccably and the palla was casually draped. She teamed her monsoon-perfect saree with a pair of white sports shoes that went well with her saree. The tassel silver danglers from Sangeeta Boocha accentuated her look. The makeup was marked by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and green eye shadow. The middle-parted braided hairdo went well with her saree.
Photographer Courtesy: Dev Purbiya
Kriti Sanon's Orange Floral Saree
The Panipat actress made a strong case for floral patterns with her orange floral saree that was designed by Monisha Jaising. Her saree was bright orange-hued with white and black floral patterns. The embellished corset blouse was beautifully embellished and complemented her saree look. She spruced up her look with heavy kadas from Aquamarine, chic rings from A.S. Motiwala Fine Jewellery, and meticulously-crafted earrings from Minerali. The makeup was enhanced by dewy pink tones and subtle kohl. The side-parted highlighted tresses wrapped up her look.
So, which saree look of Kriti Sanon did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
Cover Picture Photographer Courtesy: Dev Purbiya