- 1 hr ago Lockdown Fitness: Home Exercises To Help You Burn Calories
- 3 hrs ago 5 Quick And Amazing Ways To Remove Facial Hair At Home During Quarantine
- 4 hrs ago COVID-19: Are People With Asthma At A Higher Risk Of The Infection?
- 4 hrs ago Coronavirus Outbreak: Why Is It Crucial To Protect Our Healthcare Workers?
- Movies When Salman Khan Requested Govinda To Walk Out Of David Dhawan’s Judwaa & Give The Project To Him!
- News Health ministry issues advisory for containment of COVID-19 in slum areas
- Finance Covid19 Impact: CMS To Offer Doorstep Cash Delivery To Senior Citizens And Disabled
- Automobiles Eicher Group Donates Rs 50 Crore To Fight COVID-19 Pandemic In India
- Sports Neymar welcome anytime at Barca, says Suarez
- Technology Sony Unveils PlayStation 5 DualSense Controller With New Design And Features
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's official engangement photos are released and like any other Meghan-Harry fan, we are also excited about the royal couple's looks.
According to sources, Meghan's amazing engagement ballgown was by Ralph & Russo from their Fall 2017 couture runway collection. The amazing mesh-based gown has an approximate cost of 49 lakhs INR and we are completely swooning over it.
Meghan carries the dress with sheer perfection, befitting herself with class and hotness.
We seriously cannot get over the fine embroidered top and the wonderfully tiered waist fall of the outfit. Just like always, Meghan has stunned us with her impeccable way of carrying every outfit so elegantly. She has left no space for complaints.
There were rumours all over that Markle's engagement and wedding style statements would resemble her would-be sister-in-law Kate Middleton's, who has been married to Prince Williams for seven long years now. The released engagement looks of Markle and the revelation about the mastermind behind its design has busted all the flowing rumours.
The best way she could carry the special day's attire was by shunning any other accessory to have the entire focus on the attire and, of course, the exotic engagement ring. We are glad that she lived up to our expectations.
The Prince's Look
While we were in astonishment after seeing the expensive and stunning look of Meghan's, the Prince too looked equally charming as usual, carrying his dapper look in a proper monochrome 'gentleman' suit.
Another look post the engagement that the royal couple decided to release gave serious couple goals. In this look, Meghan was wearing a Victoria Beckham cashmere sweater, while the Prince stunned with his popped-up collar. The royal betrothed actress flaunted her engagement ring in the cozy and snuggling image.
To get the latest updates about Meghan Markel and Prince Harry's wedding looks, stay tuned to Boldsky.