- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Redmi Note 10, Poco X3 Pro, Galaxy A12 And More
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Automobiles MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Malaika Arora looked a class apart as she sashayed down the ramp for designer, Sulakshana Monga at the FDCI India Couture Week 2019, presented by Hindustan Times. Beyond the traditional reds, her green lehenga was a refreshing piece and came from designer's latest collection, 'The Cultural Cascade'. The designer's inspiration behind the collection was Indian heritage and culture, and the 2019 collection was particularly a reflection of the ghats of Varanasi. Malaika's lehenga had a modern appeal but it was absolutely rooted in traditions.
The supermodel's lehenga was splashed in the shades of green and consisted of a sleeveless blouse and voluminous skirt. Her silk brocade lehenga was highlighted by silver zari hand work and embroidery. It was a beautifully embellished number and the motifs were nature-inspired. The swans and floral accents were intricately done on Malaika's gorgeous lehenga. The sweeping floor-length net dupatta was enhanced by feathers and frills and that completed her bridal ensemble.
Malaika Arora's look was minimal with a diamond and emerald neckpiece and the complementing delicate earrings added a contemporary touch to her ethnic look. The makeup was nude-toned with a muted pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and a light eye makeup. The dreamy bun rounded out her showstopper look. Malaika Arora was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.