- Sports Ten ducks: When no batsman of a team scored a run
- Technology Redmi K30 Could Sport 120Hz Display, 60MP Camera, And Side-Mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- Movies Tujhse Hai Raabta's Reem Shaikh Claims To Be Blackmailed By Event Organiser
- Finance Gold Price Climbs On Concerns Over Delay In US-China Trade Deal
- Automobiles BMW Updates Portfolio With BS6-Compliant Models In India: Production Of Updated Models Begin
- News In 2014 elections at Jharkhand, J&K parties collected funds to tune of Rs 159 crore
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Malaika Arora looked a class apart as she sashayed down the ramp for designer, Sulakshana Monga at the FDCI India Couture Week 2019, presented by Hindustan Times. Beyond the traditional reds, her green lehenga was a refreshing piece and came from designer's latest collection, 'The Cultural Cascade'. The designer's inspiration behind the collection was Indian heritage and culture, and the 2019 collection was particularly a reflection of the ghats of Varanasi. Malaika's lehenga had a modern appeal but it was absolutely rooted in traditions.
The supermodel's lehenga was splashed in the shades of green and consisted of a sleeveless blouse and voluminous skirt. Her silk brocade lehenga was highlighted by silver zari hand work and embroidery. It was a beautifully embellished number and the motifs were nature-inspired. The swans and floral accents were intricately done on Malaika's gorgeous lehenga. The sweeping floor-length net dupatta was enhanced by feathers and frills and that completed her bridal ensemble.
Malaika Arora's look was minimal with a diamond and emerald neckpiece and the complementing delicate earrings added a contemporary touch to her ethnic look. The makeup was nude-toned with a muted pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and a light eye makeup. The dreamy bun rounded out her showstopper look. Malaika Arora was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.