- 6 hrs ago Easy Skincare Tips for College Students
- 7 hrs ago Discounts On Vitamin Supplements For Good Health And Improved Immunity: Get Up To 60% Off
- 8 hrs ago Shake It Up! Protein Powder Sale On Amazon: Upto 50% Off On Best Sellers
- 8 hrs ago 7 Signs That Show Your Partner May Be Using You In A Relationship
- News Nitish Kumar, Lalu Prasad Yadav all smiles at first meet after new government formation
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Can You Answer The Rs 50 Lakh Question That Stumped Vimal Naranbhai Kambad?
- Finance DoT Receives Upfront Payment Of Rs. 17,876 Cr. For 5G Spectrum Won By Telecom Operators
- Sports England vs South Africa: Visitors dominate rain-affected first day at Lord's; Kagiso Rabada shines
- Travel Krishna Janmashtami 2022: Famous Lord Krishna Temples in India
- Education Download SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 final answer key and know the marks secured in the exam!
- Automobiles BMW Motorrad Launches Its New Touring Range In India, Prices Start At Rs 23.95 Lakh
- Technology How To Post Your Instagram Reels On Facebook To Gain More Views
If we have to define Bollywood actress Malaika Arora's fashion in two words, it's classy and fashionable. No wonder how fashionable outfit she picks, whether it's elegant or dramatic, the way she pulls it off, she looks super classy. After flaunting her two eye-catching dramatic numbers, this time Malaika treated us with her ethnic look. For India's Best Dancer Azaadi Special episode, the diva was dressed in a beautiful blue lehenga and looked super stunning. So, let us take a close look at her lehenga and decode it.
So, for the latest episode, Malaika Arora was dressed up in an icy-blue metallic lehenga by ace designer Manish Malhotra. It was a sparkling lehenga, which was accentuated by intricate golden-hued striped patterns and stone work. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, she teamed her lehenga with a sleeveless plunging-neckline matching choli and draped an equally pretty dupatta over her one shoulder. Malaika accessorised her look with a gold-toned maang tikka, green-hued bracelet and rings, and a few silver-toned rings by Renu Oberoi. She upped her look with blue nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the diva slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, red and golden hued eye shadow, soft blush, and nude pink lip shade spruced up her look. She left her mid-parted sleek long tresses loose and looked ravishing.
We absolutely loved this lehenga of Malaika Arora. Not just the colour of her lehenga was pretty but also the golden stone work that enhanced the look. What do you think about this lehenga of hers? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Maneka Harisinghani
- fashion trendsFDCI India Couture Week 2022: Malaika Arora Stuns On The Ramp For Designers Rohit Gandhi And Rahul Khanna
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Red Sequin Dress Is A Glam Statement For Valentine’s Day!
- bollywood wardrobeKangana Ranaut, Deepika Padukone, Malaika Arora: Valentine’s Day Inspiration From Glam Divas
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Sparkling Gown Ideal For Red Carpet Events; Her Jewellery Game Is Minimal Too!
- make up tipsYour Eye Shadow Looks Sorted Ft. Malaika Arora And Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt And Malaika Arora Convince Us To Invest In Single-Tone Outfits With All-Blue And All-Green Look
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora Looks Amazing In Her Sequinned Green Saree; Take A Look At Her Jewellery Game Too
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani, Malaika Arora, Radhika Madan Inspire Us With Their Party And Gym-Worthy Separates
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon, Malaika Arora, And Pranutan Bahl Have Dress Goals That Can Make You Look Like A Diva
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor, Kajal Aggarwal, And Other Divas Have Dress Goals For You
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani, Saiyami Kher, And Other Divas Flaunt Their Eye-catching Traditional Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeZareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns