- 5 hrs ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 7 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 8 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- 10 hrs ago Sun Transit In Leo 2020: In What Ways It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- News COVID-19 to border aggression: The challenges faced by Indians in China
- Sports CPL 2020: Darren Sammy wants to use CPL as vehicle for West Indies return
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Koena Mitra On Freedom Of Women In India: We Are Born Free, But Some Need Reminders
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Automobiles Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
Well, yes we can understand you wouldn't want to wear heavy sarees amid lockdown but what if those sarees are light and airy. Some sarees exude soothing vibe and we picked two sarees, which we are pretty sure you would want to wear these days. So, Lisa Ray and Mithila Palkar draped sarees recently and inspired us with their saree fashion.
Lisa Ray's Saree
Lisa Ray wore a saree recently and played with the shades of blue and grey. Her saree was dark blue-hued and featured white dotted patterns. It was draped comfortably and she teamed it with a round-collared grey blouse. Lisa looked elegant in her saree and she kept her look jewellery-free. The Close To The Bone actress upped her look with a pink lip shade and a red bindi. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Mithila Palkar's Saree
Mithila Palkar also recently was posed to perfection in her saree. She looked gorgeous and was posed in the rustic backdrop. She wore a blue-hued textured saree that featured silver zari border. She paired her saree with a half-sleeved plain blue blouse. Mithila also notched up her look with oxidised silver neckpiece. The makeup was enhanced by glossy pink lip shade and the curly tresses wrapped up her look.
So, whose saree look did you like more? Let us know that.