- 9 hrs ago International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- 16 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- 17 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: Benefits Of Tortoise Pose Yoga And How To Do It
- 1 day ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- Sports Euro 2020: Switzerland vs Turkey, Statistical Highlights: Shaqiri keeps knockout stage hopes alive
- Movies Kartik Aaryan’s Action Avatar In This Video Leaves Our Jaws Dropped!
- News Free vaccines for all 18+ from Monday: All you need to know
- Finance Bitcoin And Other Altcoins Tumble Again Over Weekend: Here's The Reason
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G Flipkart Page Live Ahead Of Launch; Here's The Expected Price
- Automobiles Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Well, yes we can understand you wouldn't want to wear heavy sarees amid lockdown but what if those sarees are light and airy. Some sarees exude soothing vibe and we picked two sarees, which we are pretty sure you would want to wear these days. So, Lisa Ray and Mithila Palkar draped sarees recently and inspired us with their saree fashion.
Lisa Ray's Saree
Lisa Ray wore a saree recently and played with the shades of blue and grey. Her saree was dark blue-hued and featured white dotted patterns. It was draped comfortably and she teamed it with a round-collared grey blouse. Lisa looked elegant in her saree and she kept her look jewellery-free. The Close To The Bone actress upped her look with a pink lip shade and a red bindi. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Mithila Palkar's Saree
Mithila Palkar also recently was posed to perfection in her saree. She looked gorgeous and was posed in the rustic backdrop. She wore a blue-hued textured saree that featured silver zari border. She paired her saree with a half-sleeved plain blue blouse. Mithila also notched up her look with oxidised silver neckpiece. The makeup was enhanced by glossy pink lip shade and the curly tresses wrapped up her look.
So, whose saree look did you like more? Let us know that.