- 4 min ago Here’s The Lyrics Of Goddess Lakshmi’s Aarti
- 3 hrs ago On Esha Gupta’s Birthday, A Look At Her Best Beauty Moments From Her Instagram Feed
- 8 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: The Top 5 Stunning Dress Moments Of The Ginny Weds Sunny Actress
- 9 hrs ago Season’s Greetings: Heart-warming Greetings, Messages For Family, Friends and Colleagues
- Education HP SET Answer Key 2020 Released, Raise Objections Before December 14
- Sports India vs Australia: Where's Pandya's replacement, asks Gambhir
- Movies When Amitabh Bachchan Said If Shweta Bachchan Wants To Join Films, 'It Is Up To Her Husband'
- News Farmers Protest: Khattar says political parties backing stir, alleges Khalistani link
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
- Technology Redmi 9A Gets Price Hike In India: New Price, Specifications
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
- Finance 5 Lesser Known Facts Of Floating Rate Savings Bonds
Well, yes we can understand you wouldn't want to wear heavy sarees amid lockdown but what if those sarees are light and airy. Some sarees exude soothing vibe and we picked two sarees, which we are pretty sure you would want to wear these days. So, Lisa Ray and Mithila Palkar draped sarees recently and inspired us with their saree fashion.
Lisa Ray's Saree
Lisa Ray wore a saree recently and played with the shades of blue and grey. Her saree was dark blue-hued and featured white dotted patterns. It was draped comfortably and she teamed it with a round-collared grey blouse. Lisa looked elegant in her saree and she kept her look jewellery-free. The Close To The Bone actress upped her look with a pink lip shade and a red bindi. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Mithila Palkar's Saree
Mithila Palkar also recently was posed to perfection in her saree. She looked gorgeous and was posed in the rustic backdrop. She wore a blue-hued textured saree that featured silver zari border. She paired her saree with a half-sleeved plain blue blouse. Mithila also notched up her look with oxidised silver neckpiece. The makeup was enhanced by glossy pink lip shade and the curly tresses wrapped up her look.
So, whose saree look did you like more? Let us know that.