TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Kriti Sanon has been promoting her upcoming movie, 'Luka Chuppi' and she is also giving us dress goals. Styled by Sukriti Grover, her dress game is strong and recently, she gave us resort wear ideas. Well, she looked absolutely chic in both the outfits. Let's decode her dresses.
So, coming to her first dress, it was designed by Saaksha & Kinni. Kriti exuded cool vibes with this number and gave us an awesome pairing idea. So, the actress wore a sleeveless dress that was splashed in a green hue and accentuated by white checkered patterns. Her dress came with a belt and was enhanced by sheer fabric. She teamed her dress with a blue and brown checkered shirt, which was loose and went well with her attire. She paired her ensemble with white sports shoes. Kriti wore minimal jewellery, which came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her look.
The second dress of hers was absolutely summer-worthy and something we wanted to slip into right away. She wore a maxi dress that came from the capsule summer line of Arpita Mehta. It was a beautiful dress, which was splashed in sunshine yellow hue and notched up by white stripes. The dress was totally asymmetrical and marked by ruffled edges. Kriti teamed her dress with a matching cloak that was touched up by white thread-like add-ons. She paired her dress with beige-hued sandals, which went well with her attire. Kriti accessorised her look with multi Haidyn earrings, which came from Deepa Gurnani's eponymous label. The makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted tresses completed her look.
So, which resort attire of Kriti Sanon's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.