- 2 hrs ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 8 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 8 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Kompany leaving Manchester City after 11 years
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Kriti Sanon is all wrapped up in the promotions of her upcoming movie, 'Luka Chuppi', which also has Kartik Aaryan in the lead. The actress wore this pretty number for a recent Rajeev Masand interview and she had all our attention. It was a modern attire but clearly exuded desi vibes. Let's take a look at her attire.
Styled by Sukriti Grover, Kriti wore a handwoven number, which came from the label Ereena. The dress was from their latest collection, 'Bhoomi Bhoomi', which the label showcased at Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019. This quarter-sleeved dress of Kriti's was woven in silk and it was sharply V-necked. Her dress was accentuated by a dramatic belt and also featured a subtle front slit.
She teamed her dress with white flats, which complemented her look. Kriti wore minimal jewellery, which included chic rings and hoop earrings. The jewellery went well with her attire and the makeup was refreshingly dewy with a soft pink lip shade and impeccable mascara accompanied by an eye shadow. The cheekbones were also highlighted by pink touches and the puffed bun hairdo rounded out her look. So, what do you think about Kriti Sanon's attire and avatar? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.