- Technology Apple Smart Battery Case Now Available For iPhone 11 Series For $129
- News 49th death anniversary of Noble laureate C.V.Raman, his achievements in physics
- Movies Anil Kapoor Reveals Sonam Kapoor Has Started Cooking Post Marriage; Talks About Anand Ahuja
- Finance Paytm Fraud: Founder Cautions User On Modus Operandi
- Sports New Zealand vs England, 1st Test, Day 1: Denly, Stokes help visitors make solid start
- Automobiles BMW Updates Portfolio With BS6-Compliant Models In India: Production Of Updated Models Begin
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Kiara Advani graced the success party of her film, 'Kabir Singh'. The diva looked gorgeous in her quirky ensemble and gave us a fresh attire. Designed by Prabal Gurung, her dress was quite bold and came from the Spring 2019 collection of the designer. It was a unique party number, which was far from the modern dated party outfits. Her attire had a contemporary whiff but it was also pretty classic. Let's decode her fascinating outfit.
So, Kiara's dress was a modern interpretation of the classic tweed. She wore a checkered scarlet, jet, and ivory - a multi-hued dress, which instantly caught our attention. It was a bias plaid draped combo dress that was accentuated by side-cutouts and a bold side slit. Kiara's attire was also enhanced by hand-cut fringe detail. The actress pulled off this tricky dress with a lot of confidence. However, for the shy ladies out there, this dress can also be paired with a polo-neck sweater in order to conceal the cutouts.
Kiara paired her classy dress with beige Louboutin pumps, which went well with her attire. Her styling was minimally done and the make-up was light too. The actress upped her look with a matte pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The impeccable ponytail rounded out her avatar. Kiara looked amazing and inspired us to wear this dress. So, how did you find Kiara Advani's dress of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.