- 6 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 7 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 7 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 10 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- Movies Gang Leader: Is Nani Making A Mistake By Accepting Scripts Rejected By A-List Heroes?
- News 44-year-old woman beaten to death by landlord over allegation of theft in Delhi's Mehrauli
- Automobiles Traffic Fines In Bangalore Reduced: State Government Announces Revised Fines Under New MVA
- Sports Lampard trusts in Tomori to prove Premier League credentials at Chelsea
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Kiara Advani graced the success party of her film, 'Kabir Singh'. The diva looked gorgeous in her quirky ensemble and gave us a fresh attire. Designed by Prabal Gurung, her dress was quite bold and came from the Spring 2019 collection of the designer. It was a unique party number, which was far from the modern dated party outfits. Her attire had a contemporary whiff but it was also pretty classic. Let's decode her fascinating outfit.
So, Kiara's dress was a modern interpretation of the classic tweed. She wore a checkered scarlet, jet, and ivory - a multi-hued dress, which instantly caught our attention. It was a bias plaid draped combo dress that was accentuated by side-cutouts and a bold side slit. Kiara's attire was also enhanced by hand-cut fringe detail. The actress pulled off this tricky dress with a lot of confidence. However, for the shy ladies out there, this dress can also be paired with a polo-neck sweater in order to conceal the cutouts.
Kiara paired her classy dress with beige Louboutin pumps, which went well with her attire. Her styling was minimally done and the make-up was light too. The actress upped her look with a matte pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The impeccable ponytail rounded out her avatar. Kiara looked amazing and inspired us to wear this dress. So, how did you find Kiara Advani's dress of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.