- 8 hrs ago From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- 11 hrs ago Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- 11 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Significance Of Tricolours In Our National Flag
- 12 hrs ago 4 Brilliant Ways To Use Ginger Juice For Hair Growth
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Automobiles Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
This year, Katrina Kaif flaunted a number of saris. Actually, she began this year by making heads turn with her red sari. Adding to that, during Bharat promotions, Katrina Kaif slayed it in gorgeous saris but recently too for a wedding function, the diva gave us a sari goal. So, as the year ends, we have curated five best saris that Katrina Kaif draped this year.
Katrina Kaif's Sharara Sari
At the Umang Police Show 2019, Katrina Kaif donned a blazing red sharara sari. Her sari was by Manish Malhotra and it was a gorgeous number with an embellished border. Katrina looked impeccable in her sari and teamed it with a matching blouse. She spruced up her look with a statement dazzling neckpiece and a ring. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar.
Katrina Kaif's Bharat Movie Sari
Katrina Kaif portrayed the role of sari-clad common woman, Kumud Raina in Bharat. She took to her Instagram feed to share the sari look and well, she looked absolutely stunning and inspired us to go absolutely understated. The actress wore a muted yellow sari, which was plain-hued and teamed it with a matching half-sleeved blouse. Katrina upped her look with a light pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, subtle kohl, and a tiny bindi. The middle-parted curly tresses gave her look an interesting dimension.
Katrina Kaif's Pink Floral Sari
For Bharat promotions, the actress wore a pink sari by Sabyasachi, which we so loved. It was a baby pink-coloured sari and Katrina Kaif looked beyond gorgeous in it. Her sari came with a signature Sabyasachi belt and was peppered with light red floral accents. She teamed it with a matching full-sleeved bateau-neckline blouse. The diva accessorised her look with sleek danglers. The makeup was enhanced by pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her ethnic look.
Katrina Kaif's Black Floral Sari
Katrina Kaif's black floral sari was sophisticated and elegant and this too, she wore for the Bharat promotions. It was a Sabyasachi sari and with white-toned floral patterns and embellished black border. She paired her sari with a black-hued sleeveless blouse and wore strappy sandals. She notched up her look with statement earrings, which also came from Sabyasachi's eponymous brand. The makeup was marked by a tiny black bindi, light pink lip shade, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Katrina Kaif's Red Sari
Katrina Kaif kept it simple and draped an Anita Dongre sari for an event recently. It was a floral-patterned sari with blue-toned floral accents. She teamed her sari with a sleeveless red blouse that went well with her sari. Katrina Kaif elevated her look with delicate earrings and the makeup was marked by baby pink lip shade and subtle kohl. A tiny red bindi also enhanced her look and the middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, which sari look of Katrina Kaif's did you like the most? Let us know that.
Photo Credits: Katrina Kaif's Instagram